Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alf2: current state - insights

hint for every next guess:
lauli got two of five characters right
Thanks given by:
YinYin Wrote:but changing the sky might still work
my thought was that you traveled quite a long time on the rest of the road - and the sun is supposed to be rising on the first sub stage so it simply became day time
probably a better option for me is letting the sun go down again on the third one
Hmm, maybe if you add just some subtle colour fade in the sky (as an additional sprite with state: 9997). That might do the trick.

Do you mean to let the sun go down again in the third substage or stage 3?
If the sun gets down again in the third substage, that would be waaay to quick. Sunset in the middle of stage 3 sounds good though ;)

WAIT A SECOND.
One of those 3 backgrounds is a "fake" one. My guess would be the highway. So, is it a two layer background (with foreground object and state: 9997 object as background), or is there some witchcraft and wizardry again?
Thanks given by:
surprise feature!
[Image: 29uuddy.gif]
firen and firzen can flip or roll out of fire
simple

the guessing game is still up
guess the five characters that will appear in stage 2 right and you get to decide what i post next
(maybe just getting more than lauli is enough ... hmm - i guess i am just desperate)

new list of future features you can pick:
explosive crate
louis kick
john JA action
freeze affinity part 2
john amulet power part 2
deep combo 2
deep combo 3

uuhhhh
they will keep piling up
Thanks given by: Lauli , LutiChris
My guesses:
Henry,hunters,Woody,Dennis and Bandits.

john amulet power part 2

Also,nice idea about that rowing :D
Thanks given by: YinYin
You're putting alot of little things into this mod. I really respect how in-depth ure going with these little tweaks. Good work man.
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
will you make freeze be able to free himself from ice too?
Thanks given by:
i would like to see more stages like u showed stage 2
it looks realy cool :D
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
Zabobula Wrote:You're putting alot of little things into this mod. I really respect how in-depth ure going with these little tweaks. Good work man.
Bamboori Wrote:will you make freeze be able to free himself from ice too?
DesignHeaven Wrote:i would like to see more stages like u showed stage 2
it looks realy cool :D
Yea come on dudes and dudettes, it's not that hard to just guess five names. :P

The flip looks very good, the rolling doesn't look very professional though. You could still have the flipping animation, but then continue with the actual rolling. That might look better, I don't know.
Thanks given by:
@empirefantasy (Click to View)
@Bamboori (Click to View)
@DesignHeaven (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Deep, Henry, Hunter, Rudolf, Jack.

EDIT: louis kick. I'm tempted to ask for John's stuff.. but it looks like he's shaping up to be an epic character.. so I'm gonna keep his surprises for last as much as I can. :P
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
Thanks given by: