• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alf2: current state - insights
[Image: 2v8o8bs.gif]
the other one of course rebounds into the other direction

@Marshall (Click to View)
@Hero destroyer (Click to View)

next up: dennis shrafe bounce combo
Thanks given by:
If you can, please, reupload, somehow those 2 gifs from earlier and this one too?
I also can't see it. imageshack.us tinypic.com
Thanks given by:
(07-28-2011, 08:59 AM)YinYin Wrote:  
@Marshall (Click to View)
The GIFS don't work for me aswell, had to extract the links from your post so I could see them.

Anyway, you have some pretty neat stuff in there, I see...and I hope you have even more prepared for us in the future :P

What I'm really curious is this:
(07-28-2011, 08:59 AM)YinYin Wrote:  affinity: half the original damage
I wonder how you pulled it off, I have some ideas in my head but none of them should be bug-free.

Thanks given by: Gad
imageshack did not animate the gifs
can you see this tinypic upload?
[Image: 2s85obc.gif]
if yes i will replace all previous gifs
Thanks given by: Divisor
Shouldn't it rebound to the other direction? I get the gameplay feature, but just to be... physically correct.
Are you going to add new backgrounds? Or even backgrounds with some interaction?

EDIT: Also, strangely the GIFs don't work if I view them directly on the forum, but if I copy & paste the url they all work fine.
EDIT2:
Thanks given by:
(07-28-2011, 09:23 AM)Lauli Wrote:  EDIT: Also, strangely the GIFs don't work if I view them directly on the forum, but if I copy & paste the link they all work fine.

Same here, and tinypic works fine, thanks :)

Thanks given by:
(07-28-2011, 09:27 AM)Divisor Wrote:  
(07-28-2011, 09:23 AM)Lauli Wrote:  EDIT: Also, strangely the GIFs don't work if I view them directly on the forum, but if I copy & paste the link they all work fine.

Same here, and tinypic works fine, thanks :)

couldnt see them too only the affinity and immunity gifs were working

to the topic: cant believe someone has the patience to keep something like that a secret or so long! xD
Say Anything - Alive with the glory of love

My first char: a rudolf mod <--- waiting for comments

LF story reasonable beginning <--clicky (Dont u dare not to leave a comment!)
Story Progress (Click to View)

Fan of Jerry Hawks LF2 Fan movie, just epic animations~
Thanks given by:
ok all gifs replaced with tinypic uploads
even tho they seem to run slower

Thanks given by:
if that gifs are not showing up for everyone (still after switching to tiny pic) you can try out imgur
it's pretty simple and fast in my opinion and so far it has worked pretty well for me.

progress is looking pretty nice so far. Though fire/ice immunity of firzen bugs me a little. I see no way to let him self-explode anymore which was actually a pretty funky way of beating him. Other than that I love the idea of woody's diagonal rebounding.
What if you cast woody's balls in such a manner that both fly directly behind each other (i do that very often to hit enemies twice) would they still rebound diagonally or the normal way (which they should in this case)?
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
(07-28-2011, 09:57 AM)Phil Wrote:  Though fire/ice immunity of firzen bugs me a little. I see no way to let him self-explode anymore which was actually a pretty funky way of beating him.

He did mention that the immunity only applies for standing/walking/otherbasicframes (like Louis' armor)
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: