Poll: Should I continue this project?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
83.33%
5 83.33%
no
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stage: Adventure LF2
I just downloaded it and played Stage 1 and 2.
It's quite interesting..
there are a lot of random shadows though.. I'm guessing they are supposed to be keys.. oh well.
I died in the start of stage 3 Redface
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock
Actually, if you replace the criminal.dat from lf2.5(if you have it), the shadow are criminals(ALL BANDITS), but they are untouchable.:(
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Oh I forgot to say but you can noticed by yourselves.
key.dat has id: 300,so you should delete criminal.dat in data.txt.
And there will not be shadows but things that I have added.

@bashcrazy
Maybe you may use a stronger character.Stage 3 has winds and u should survive on them.

Enjoy!
Thanks given by:
I´ve beaten your whole stage on easy, but got killed from this f***ing winds after defeating LouisEX.

Just a Idea :The flames/bats/winds could be stoppable. For example you have to kill the "Boss" and then they wouldn´t appear anymore.
The other thing who annoy me is the ice stage thing. Since it isn´t opointed correctly, your opponents are behind the ice bg...

and please reduce the filesize of the big pics. my pc gives me always a warning when i play your stage:p

It´s a nice stage you should definitely try to finish it!:D
wtf is google doing? (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
(06-27-2011, 03:53 PM)Ballrogg Wrote:  I´ve beaten your whole stage on easy, but got killed from this f***ing winds after defeating LouisEX.
I think you have died from winds which come from these blue things,because other winds are <soldier>.:p

(06-27-2011, 03:53 PM)Ballrogg Wrote:  Just a Idea :The flames/bats/winds could be stoppable. For example you have to kill the "Boss" and then they wouldn´t appear anymore.
I think it would be boring if they all would have the same way of working.Bats are infinitive,flames are limited by numbers,while winds are limited by numbers or work as soldiers.

(06-27-2011, 03:53 PM)Ballrogg Wrote:  The other thing who annoy me is the ice stage thing. Since it isn´t opointed correctly, your opponents are behind the ice bg...
I have work on it in probability 30 hours and I didn't fixed it totally.I am not able to do that.But as there are simply 3 enemies ,you can stay down and beat them.Also ,I know that sometimes it is appeared too bad and sky of the great wall is appeared.And sometimes you can't see when Freeze run away.
SORRY!

(06-27-2011, 03:53 PM)Ballrogg Wrote:  and please reduce the filesize of the big pics. my pc gives me always a warning when i play your stage:p
I think these big pics are not too big,since I have made them with not a big weight and with a big height.Example: snow is 800px as big as a base sprites of chars.But if you want you may crop 200-300 px height of it,I think it would not be a problem.
What is the warning that you computer gave to you? Maybe you have let the computer for a long time turned on and sometimes virtual memory is too low.

(06-27-2011, 03:53 PM)Ballrogg Wrote:  It´s a nice stage you should definitely try to finish it!:D
Thanks!
Thanks given by:
Today i finished stage 4.All pics work.Also a new look of talking sprites.
But i didn't upload it,as i will finish stage5 and then i will publish the final version.
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock , Bender_EX
well, stage 4 is out.
I recommend to use an strong character especially for stage 2 and 3.

Also be careful sine key.dat is id: 300, so you have to remove criminal .dat.

pls report any but if didnt uploaded something
Thanks given by:
yay finally released. Anyways i need to work on hardness of stage mode, for that i need you comments, yea maybe it needs to be more balanced.

A lot of screenshots added in the first post.

Enjoy playing :D

DOWNLOAD

Notes:
Important: key.dat is id 300, so may not work if you dont delete criminal.dat in data.txt.
Arrows show the direction of opponents.
Jump on buttons to activate them.
Criminals have itr kind 14, so they are obstacle.
Thanks given by: Bender_EX
(06-06-2013, 08:04 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  yay finally released. Anyways i need to work on hardness of stage mode, for that i need you comments, yea maybe it needs to be more balanced.

A lot of screenshots added in the first post.

Enjoy playing :D

DOWNLOAD

Link is broken.Can't access it *_*
Says it's deleted/invalid

@v-Yes,I tired downloading through your last post...works now
[Image: icVLlMk.png]
you tried to download it in my last post right? if it is so i updated the link only in the first post, that's why i didnt worked. fixed now, in my last post.
Thanks given by: Dr. Time , AmadisLFE