Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The entertainment/feature/special thing of your day
Had a terrible dream during afternoon nap. One of my friends came and said that her time is over, she will die soon. That was scary. Bad news is that she got Lyme disease during previous summer. And another thing is that mine, my moms vision dreams comes true
Useful
Thanks given by:
Plucked my monobrow. Want to see what will change in my life because some people seems to care about that part :)

P.s almost 2 days have passed. noone even mentioned or asked about that in real life
Useful
Thanks given by:
today i was in a bike tour in a castle near to my city. we had fun :DDDD
Thanks given by:
Formed a relationship today with a girl i met last week. Gonna miss that other girl i was talking to but she didnt seem bothered by it.

Edit) and just like that we broke up >.>
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Gespenst
Got a job offer at the local library
Useful
Thanks given by:
Played volley with some friends today. we had a lot of fun :)))))))))
Thanks given by:
off topic (Click to View)
got to keep a massive brazilian mastiff (fila) at my house for a few days, gotta love hugging that massive doggo despite her drooling all over the place
back from the dead.....kinda
Thanks given by: LutiChris
Today i were in beach with some friends. We had a grill and we cooked some meat there xD
Thanks given by:
a friend sent this to me
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Bamboori
I finally met my gf in real life for 5 weeks in the uk..  but after her hair was growing back and she could finally start walking her ex wanted her back. I didnt think much of it because she told me she was the loyal type. I found out after i got back from my trip, despite being there for her during chemo for 9 months she decides to dump me for him.

She knew she used me. And what's worse is that he dumps his gf to steal mine and she has no patience to wait for me to buy another plane ticket to see her. Probably for the best since we disagreed on some key areas about our future/values.

And to think things were going so good..

I also decided to quit my job at chipotle. It wasnt worth the pay or getting physically exhausted and walking back home so late at night and on top of that i felt underappreciated for the hard work i put in. Didnt bother putting my 2 weeks in because i dont plan to go back there ever again
Thanks given by: