Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 system of editing (only for newbies)
This tutorial is for newbies.It tall how the system of LF2 work.

version 1.0 (Click to View)
I hope that newbie will see this before posting any thread in the wrong forum and suddenly learn that their question need Hex editing.
Thanks given by:
It looks like a 'cheat sheet' like you make for math tests. And as such, i cannot make heads nor tails of it.
Your hand writing is pretty crammed in and rough, and there are too many boxes and strange shapes.

Just a suggestion:
Make it either computer generated, or not at all really. It would help with organising the information into a logical order.
We've got so much DC things, and it is pretty easy to pick up, and there are already heaps of tutorials and references and examples.
If anything, this is just confusing rather than helpful in my eyes.
But hey, if other people disagree with me, you dont need to please everyone :P

Also, the word 'tutorial' is not what i'd use for this. Probably 'reference sheet'.

Sorry if you take these words personally, im just trying to give some feedback is all.
Thanks given by: The Lost Global Mod , Divisor
You can always use it for yourself to help your DC, because it's too hard for me to understand all those boxes and lines... (as Alectric said :p)
I guess we all have our own reference sheets to help us DCing or something. Well, at least I do :D
Or alternatively (?) there always is LF-Empire Tutorial section, which is super helpful :p
Thanks given by: Divisor
I know that it is very messy,but it is the first version,I will make some other versions.I did it last night in 10 minutes(02.00 am).

Why I use these boxes and did not wrote so much?
I needed a lot of time to understand how this system work.Sometimes I got tired from reading so much,(especially when it is wrote in computer).
So I thought to use images,so it will be more easy to understand.

Here,I have not explained,how to use datachange,I have explain how the total system work.
Thanks given by:
I believe you have achieved, ahem, nothing. (I'm trying too hard not to be so harsh here)

Your notes are cramped, almost impossible to understand and completely non-linear. There is no straight path to try to read it, plus it has no explain. You haven't provided any images, what you have provided is a picture of your mental map of how you think the system works, which granted may not work for all people (I wonder myself if it works for you).

My advice on how to build such thing would be take actual screenshots and make boxes with clear explanations on what each thing means.
Thanks given by: Alectric , Electric2Shock
Today I remade this by using powerpoint2007

http://www.mediafire.com/?i3kl3duee7eey9e

This is only for newbies.This explain to them how the system work.
Thanks given by: