Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 (or more) DC techniques
:) 
Here you can post things that can be released in 2 (or more) ways.Means with 2 (or more) DC techniques.I fact I think that there are not so much,but I am interested to read some.I did not found a thread like that because in DC forum,there are so much threads

I am starting with the first:

Firzen needs to opoint himself,in 10 HP.Means he will create some firzens with 10 HP.
So here are 2 ways:
1. oponint a id: 5 (rudolf) and then this frame of rudolf will transformed in firzen.
2. do the same thing with id: 52 (julian).
@ RAZEN: It doesn't matter if it is wrote before.I want to be here,to make a collection with them.

MH-Razen edited this post 03-20-2011 08:46 AM because:
good idea for a thread, but the thing you wrote is already an advanced dc tut on mainsite :p
Thanks given by:
3. You could summon ANY kind of clone and hit him for 490 damage.
4. As 10 hp means 1-hit-death, you may as well summon a special clone with any hp, who will delete himself (or drop dead or stuff) upon taking damage.

Just wanted to add those two to your example :D

As well, i would like to note that actually EVERYTHING in DC can be done in multiple ways... thus, this thread isn't really useful at all, as (for completions sake) we would need to post every possible DC-idea in here. Literally.
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: Wiro
i am not an advanced dcer, but from what i've understood so far is that the most common problem with dcing is not if it's possible or not to do, rather what is the easiest/least buggy way to do it
Thanks given by:
Making a special move which damage.

1.make a new id number for attacking and opoint it.
2.put the attack and character in the same sprite and put bdy at character and itr at attack.
Thanks given by: