Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/// HQ- SPRITES ///
weird siegvar story (Click to View)
i cant understand what you been writing here,please write some thing on topic not off topic,if you want to somehing like this to tell me then just PM me not say to everyone.
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
1. You started 'flaming' again.
2. This may be not topic for this, but actually pming you won't help, since you're a childish boy, who doesn't understand what he's doing. You got banned for something what you'are doing right now again.
3. Ofcourse you will be having another 'antifans or enemies' if you won't try to be a little more impartial and nice to people.

I'm saying this because I'm also an excellent hater, but I'm not trying to make everyone feel bad, but help them. Try to understand that and stop crying around, little troll. Saying about that one eye is too big, when it's actually not doesn't really help the maker.

I HOPE HQ will will (lol) to trash those useless posts.
Thanks given by: prince_freeza , Monolith , betitngoan
My two cents:

I hate drama.
Stop being offtopic.
Let the mods do their work.

Edit:
After reading everything, you shoudn't expect Monolith to change his behaviour. If he's breaking rules, he will get warnings and eventually bans.
You can try your luck and PM him about it tough, but don't clutter this thread.
Thanks given by: Ariel , Monolith , LutiChris , betitngoan
I thought you might be interested in seeing this too ;) It is an attack for Radditz for the DBZ Mod we are making over at 13thZone ;)

Thanks given by: klodasmone
I'd add 2x or 4x more speed, since 14 minutes is waay too long to watch this. :D I was forced to click on timeline by myself, since it was too slow to be watchable.
Thanks given by:
(03-26-2014, 11:37 AM)Gad Wrote:  I'd add 2x or 4x more speed, since 14 minutes is waay too long to watch this. :D I was forced to click on timeline by myself, since it was too slow to be watchable.

It is already 4 times the speed of the original. I feared that with increasing the speed more, people would have no idea what is going on there haha
Thanks given by:
I agree with Gad there. You could try x8 for the next one.
Thanks given by: