Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/// HQ- SPRITES ///
eherm... I'm the first, omfg, I have to think of a sprite... uhmm....
sprite Ezio from Assassins Creed
Thanks given by:
keep checkin' guys ;)

@TheNave: I havent played Assasins Creed, so I took pictures as reference, I hope it is accurate.

I present to you, completely from scratch, EZIO:

Thanks given by: LutiChris , snorsorbet
Oh wow the whole damn thing is fantastic! I never knew it could be possible to get it down right...you are the man sheldee ;)
The structure, composure, and the shading is very well done and polished up very clean
Aside from everything else (curious), why did u decide on making ezizo's face grey? sorry my cell phone was showing it grey for some odd reason :p

Edit: I just noticed that his left arm (our right) is a bit too...stiff? Or naturally awkward for a pose. I know that was your intention to bring his arm up like that for his cape, I thinl that could work in the middle of an animation, just a suggestion...
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
(01-31-2011, 03:17 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  I just noticed that his left arm (our right) is a bit too...stiff? Or naturally awkward for a pose. I know that was your intention to bring his arm up like that for his cape, I thinl that could work in the middle of an animation, just a suggestion...

i thought of spriting this arm-position, but well i have approve that it didnt turn out that great Mad ...might redo that arm in the future ^^

[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

Thanks given by:
bump.
[Image: 48992733.png]

Thanks given by: bashscrazy , LutiChris
looks awesome!
much better than the previous one ;)
Thanks given by:
ahhh much better shading to it than ur previous one (damn ninja)
i liek how u added the cape, u fixed the feet, and the face is wonderfully arranged
i think the leg area for the pants is a bit strange...u could proboally remove the first top 2 lines and touch up the bottow part like Apoc does
and one more thing....YOUR BACK!!! whut have u been doin all this time, vacation?
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
My favourite Anime Girl...Princess Monoke!
[Image: princessmonokoe.png]

(07-08-2011, 11:02 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  looks awesome!
much better than the previous one ;)

thanks bash :)

(07-08-2011, 11:15 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  ahhh much better shading to it than ur previous one (damn ninja)
i liek how u added the cape, u fixed the feet, and the face is wonderfully arranged
i think the leg area for the pants is a bit strange...u could proboally remove the first top 2 lines and touch up the bottow part like Apoc does
and one more thing....YOUR BACK!!! whut have u been doin all this time, vacation?

thanks for the constructive critic ;)

yeah i'm back...well...some personal stuff interfering with lf2, then i was on one crazy road trip through europe, and lately my wacom tablet broke down, but everything is fixed now :)

how you have been? started on a char already Twisted ?
Thanks given by: lf2TimmE1 , LutiChris
(07-08-2011, 10:48 PM)Sheldeee Wrote:  [Image: 48992733.png]

trained a little eh?

could you do one with a hanging scarf?
maybe a breathing where it flaps a little?
cause this one is pretty stiff
Thanks given by: LutiChris , DoIIIi
The new Harlequin Looks Great!
If you do what yin yin says then it would be a awesome gif avatar for ya!
Thanks given by: