Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
graphical chronology
Eh, I dunno, it doesn't look like you'd struggle too much with Mina now. The green alien, yes, mina, shouldn't be much more difficult than Beeya, if at all.

Count me in as one of those 4 13thzone members. and marshall.. then we just need 2 more.
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
@Siegvar
>shoot me, for I forget who Mugen is
he does not sprite, so I don't blame you. He's a moderator though

>Just saw TinoX come back from the dead in the ztage forum
really? where? Talked to him two months ago though when he just got back from Afghanistan as part of the marines...

@YinYin
>i have a little plan on that if lets say at least 4 13thzone members pull along
I'm sure we can come up with 4, but 13thzone was at least partially dependent on VG being really talkative. Sieg spends the majority of the week in NS... but I'm all ears

>you could also try harder to think of something on topic so you can ship all your other thoughts along in your own post
everyone else has to do it that way ...
we'll see, but encouragements of sorts would still remain that way
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
(10-18-2010, 05:51 PM)YinYin Wrote:  apparently you do not know or remember the sprites that could prove you wrong, which i could not find or did not include :p
(its funny how i never saved single sprites i didnt like - gotta search online)

Pardon me for bothering, but I am actually curious as to seeing some these. Sprites like these really allow me to look in to the construction of someones style. :P

As for HQ. I am all for dragging him out hiding (that is if he is hiding). I miss the elegance of his sprites.
Thanks given by:
@Marshall
>>shoot me, for I forget who Mugen is
>he does not sprite, so I don't blame you. He's a moderator though
Ah, all of a sudden I remember. He worked more on BGs right?
But I dont' remember him being a moderator. lol. I'm one hell of a hands-off admin. Maybe I shouldn't have bothered being one.

>>Just saw TinoX come back from the dead in the ztage forum
>really? where? Talked to him two months ago though when he just got back from Afghanistan as part of the marines...
Eh, my bad. it was just someone gravedigging his posts. lol.

Yea.. I think that's enough of me going off topic.

"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
That freaking alien is so freaking awesome.

~RtXaS~
Thanks given by:
cool sprites man! my fav ones are frozen and silva :D
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
update
Thanks given by:
You are really awesome spriter. Pity you're not using your potential more. ;)
Thanks given by: YinYin , LutiChris
Sorry I just have to ask, what on earth is his left arm doing? (er the one that looks like human skin)
It just looks weird to me... :P
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Bamboori
It looks very good, you're a very talented spriter. Why don't you sprite on regular basis?
Thanks given by: