Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Little Fighter 2 Survival Stage World Records
Dennis CRAZY! 34 (previous was 28)
Real time was 1 hour 48 minutes.
Took me like 3 weeks of trying every single day. It's not even that hard, 28 is just 4 enemies. I got to 28 once early on, but after that I kept dying from trying to be too fancy instead of using boring reliable dash attacking.

EDIT: Alright wtf the recording thinks it's modded. I'll correct it some day.
I get a lot of e-mails that kick off by saying, I"I want to be zort's best bud' but who cares, so do lots of people, you have to more than just want it.
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2016, 11:45 PM)zort Wrote:  Dennis CRAZY! 34 (previous was 28)
Real time was 1 hour 48 minutes.
Took me like 3 weeks of trying every single day. It's not even that hard, 28 is just 4 enemies. I got to 28 once early on, but after that I kept dying from trying to be too fancy instead of using boring reliable dash attacking.

LF2 can't load it because "some data files are different than yours". If you didn't change something relevant (like sound and music commands), upload it to youtube instead.
[Image: random-34749.png]
Thanks given by:
Ok well, here's a retry where I died at 31 (yes, 31). Pretty well executed up till then, if I may say so myself. Real time 1 hour 42 minutes, but there was a long pause.

There were 2 pretty good hitlag-locked strafe incidents, one at 23 and one at 28. Slideshow: https://a.pomf.cat/ficofi.mp4
I get a lot of e-mails that kick off by saying, I"I want to be zort's best bud' but who cares, so do lots of people, you have to more than just want it.
Thanks given by:
dennis louis freeze CRAZY 41

Bilibili http://www.bilibili.com/video/av6870103/
youtube https://youtu.be/s7_q3EReqhQ
Thanks given by: STM1993 , Flying Kicker
Henry CRAZY! 48
Real time was 3 hours 42 minutes 40 seconds. First try btw.
Thanks given by:
Bump.
Rudolf(Dennis) + Freeze - Difficult 70
Roughly 60-70% speed
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: Flying Kicker
4p Crazy 40
zort - Davis
mfc - Firen
STM1993 - Rudolf/John
Ramond - Deep

Died at 40 when Julian decided to soul bomb(D>J) right as I was casting a new shield as John, and then the team structure pretty much fell apart. We beat the record that's on the first page of this thread though!
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
Though it's good to see people actively playing and trying to achieve their best I still find it a bit pointless to post here when the OP doesn't get updated. Maybe we need to move to a new thread if anyone would be willing to update.

EDIT: Actually, I think we should just record the records in a certain website (I forgot what ask Kevin) where everyone (or selected trusted people) can edit so it'll not be such a burden to keep it updated.
aka Verdusk

I don't have a sicknature

LF2 SurGen (survival stage generator!)
Thanks given by: John Fighterli
I know and I am sorry, I have this tab open for such a long time but I never got myself into watching the replays and then upload the record. RL has got me.
If it is possible I have no problem if someone else is keeping this updated.
[Image: 78f0db68c4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Henry+Firen+Davis difficule 78

30FPS
We come to create miracles.
Thanks given by: STM1993 , Flying Kicker