Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The LF2 Stream
Hm I wonder if I can somehow contribute to the livestream. I don't really care if no one is watching, because I basically just want to play, but surely would be fun if that can eventually coincidentally bring even just a few people on.

Because in some days I still play for like hours trying to do something (e.g. I'm just going to try to beat Stage 5 crazy with another character, which reminds me about this livestream). Probably that can fill the livestream a bit? :P And I believe zort is also playing very much lately. If everytime we play we do the stream, probably the livestream can be online like 10% of the whole time :P , at least when I'm doing nothing like now.. until October I have way too much time.

and in fact I like talking while playing, haha.. most of the times I talk as if I'm recording it even when I don't.
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
yeah that would be awesome - go to ustream and see if you can set up your computer to stream videos - ive had quite some problems
Thanks given by:
Damn, I have to first download ustream producer (which is in my opinion totally hidden in their website :( . I searched through many places over their site, including the UStream Producer page, but can't find the download! wth, finally found the download by using google). Then it says I have to download quicktime ;D which is another 38 MB!

For others who want to download ustream producer (I think it's necessary to live stream the desktop on ustream), this is the link: http://www.ustream.tv/producer?rmalang=en_US
For the quicktime, in case you don't have it, just like me, this is the download link: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/...index.html
(for windows)
or.. did you guys find the downloads easily? D:

currently my download has just finished and quicktime is installing but it hasn't progressed by 1 pixel in the progress bar :o

EDIT:
Not working D: . It says can't find QuickTime plugin... wth I just downloaded and installed it :\ ..
Baaaah nothing works, I tried ustreamproducer, it says can't find QuickTime plugin even after I installed it (exactly the steps they give). I tried some troubleshoots I found but none works :( .
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/newreply.p...pid=153547
Then I tried ManyCam, just to much later found out that the free version is no longer supported.

I tried SplitCam, and it works properly! Except! It doesn't appear in ustream's video source drop down list. What do I do? D:

EDIT:
HAHA I just need to restart my laptop! WTH, whaaaaaiiii nobody tells me so D---------------------------------------:
Does everyone assume everyone else to know that? D: am I that stupid at these things D;

But aside from that everything is fine :D

I have experimented the livestream and it works fine, except I can't record my game voices :\ , only my voice from the mic
But it's quite OK. I can start if I know how to stream it on LFE instead of on mine. (I guess I need something like... name and password? :P )
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
You might have noticed that I updated the stream-icon a bit. Well, that's not really worthy of posting in this thread, but the other stuff might be of relevance. So, let's see...

We (aka. Silva and I) have switched away from Ustream to twitch.tv. Why? The API is much nicer (the stream-lamp now updates every 20 seconds instead of 60 seconds, for example, and you can select which recording should be displayed as the last (I've decided that it should always be the most recent one)) and there are generally some quite cool options.
The most important one is the following: you don't need to share the login-data with the others like it was on Ustream. Instead, we can now forward a stream from another (twitch-)channel. So, if you plan on streaming relevant stuff (such as fighting or spriting), feel free to drop by the IRC (yep, the chat stayed the same) and tell about your plans. The one in charge of the stream is Silva, so be nice to him :p

Fun-fact: you can also directly post your streamed videos to youtube; that's how Silva submitted his Henry-AI-thingy ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: LutiChris , Kevin
Woohoow twitch.tv works way better for me compared to Ustream XD and it's more convenient as well.
I'm really glad you did switch and now can I livestream some stupid VS mode against coms :D
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
We are/were streaming. Join us and the sheep in the irc channel.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
Sponsored by lf2replays.appspot.com.
Thanks given by:
(03-24-2013, 12:57 AM)zort Wrote:  Sponsored by lf2replays.appspot.com.

Thanks given by:
so we can stream lf tourn matches?
[Image: 632039Untitled.png]
Signature credits- The Hairi
Thanks given by:
(03-24-2013, 06:03 AM)The Heskey Wrote:  so we can stream lf tourn matches?
Essentially: yes. However, you must fight with somebody who has access to this stream-page which is, as far as I remember, just Silva. My computer is definitely too old; it lagged while watching the stream already, haha :D
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: