Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiei
i was wondering if anyone could make "Hiei" from Yu Yu Hakusho
i know there's already a Hiei but the only one there is,is on Lf2.global and i wasnt able to install him into my LF. So if you can,please publish a Hiei little fighter character. :)
Thanks given by:
God I hate being up this early.
I also hate backseat modding, but here goes.

Could you please for future reference read the rules - it says this isn't a request forum. I know you're new, so I don't think anyone's particularly gonna be angry with you. This is just a learning curve.

Welcome to the forums anyway, if you need any help feel free to ask people, but make sure you read the rules first!

Hope this helps,

Eddie

@oncoming mod/admin -
I know whats going to happen, you're going to either close the thread or put it in disposal.

Enjoy!
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:
The Hiei character from LF2-global, should be working fine. Why don't you tell us how you installed him and perhaps the people here could see if you did something wrong.

Also, please not that publishing a character is very hard to do and time consuming, so chances are no one has another one that is actually LF2 styled. Matt's Hiei character is the only public version that I am aware of. I highly doubt that anyone is going to be making a new version any time soon, so if you are unsatisfied with the current one that is released, you will probably have to wait patiently until another one is released or put in to progress.
Thanks given by: Alblaka
I quess you don´t have any extracting program? You must get one like WinRar so you can extract and install him. Or, if you have extracting program and you can install him, but he doesn´t work, are you sure you put his sprites to right folder?
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
okay i feel stupid...sorry i tried to install him again and it worked :S
Thanks given by:
ill close this thread so it doesnt get revived :P
Thanks given by: