Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change weapons in the clones, and vice versa
My question today is whether it is possible something like this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLVhVLisImY 7:45.
What I mean is that the character performing the attack, all weapons which turns on the board in the clones. As for normal weapons involved in the fight. It is possible?and how to I do that?
Thanks given by:
well, for the transforming part: just put state 8XXX into the weapon and you`re done.

For the part where you request this transformation during a move of the char, hm...

I cant imagine a quick solution without hex. With hex I would suggest to create a new ik8 which has the same function just without the "move-to-centerpoint" part (I know this is possible cause I used it in KLF2). THen put a ik8 in every weapon on y: 1000 and in the move where you want the transformation of the weapons but a bdy on y: 1000 - and then every weapon transforms - just make sure the ik8 are global!

And a note: If you transform normally they`ll quite a lot of hp :p
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by: Krixen
There is a solution without HEX ^^ I used a compareable move in my "The Ninja Tales" Fusej char...

You just need to make the weapon spawn a T3-object with state 3000 on the weapons position, containing a special body in y: xxxxxxx .
In your move, the char "hits" all objects on this height, causing the T3s to go to their "hit" frame.
Here you cause them to spawn a T0-body each, to which the weapons can react via itr/kind:8, WIHTOUT changing their position.

It's quite complicated and messy, but as you can see in the char i noted above (btw, download link is in my siggy) it does work flawlessy ^^
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: Bamboori , Krixen
My other question is whether we can do something like this: invoke clones and depending on how much, faster my MP escapes and goes to zero when the clones disappear. Is it fun in the hex? And I'm not good at hex. : /
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2010, 02:18 PM)Krixen Wrote:  invoke clones and depending on how much, faster my MP escapes and goes to zero when the clones disappear.
Is it fun in the hex? And I'm not good at hex. : /

I'm sorry, but due to the "grammar" in your sentences i'm seriously not able to understand what exactly you want to know...

Clone move which keeps draining mp and makes the clones disappear after you run out of mp?
Clone move where the death of the clones will drain all your mp?
Something different?

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: Bamboori
[Image: explain.png]
Thanks given by:
are these two different moves, one where you can spawn two clones and one where you can spawn four clones?

Other question is: Should the main char be able to move when the clones are in game or is he in some kind of... meditation where noibody can hurt him?
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
Hmm... Something like this is easyly possible BUT it requires you not to move while the clones arerunning around.
You just stay in a special stance which keeps consuming mp. Once you run out of mp (or get hit) you will spawn a special T3, hitting all clones and making them disappear.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2010, 04:48 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  Something like this is easyly possible BUT it requires you not to move while the clones arerunning around.

i guess that`s why I asked, and you explained... nice teamwork :p
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by: Alblaka
1st It is indifferent to me, they may be two movements, or when one turns to the second movement by pressing the jump.
2nd There has never played in a mod Naruto: P Everything is shown in the image. My character has to make clones that are to participate further in the fight as it is:)
Meditation, if it is necessary to comply with this attack?
Thanks given by: