• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Promo] Julia by Bu Xie
I fixed some bugs.
http://www.mediafire.com/?jjmh2h52zoz
This is my blog. Welcome!
[Image: NZEqTuc.gif]
[Image: pAQylJd.gif]
Thanks given by:
c'mon guys, 6 days for 2 sprite sheets isn't that impressive atall, and he could even copie alot poses from julian, just resize and overdraw it, that's obviously faster than spriting from scratch
Thanks given by:
whoa! father son daughter duel!! very nice char. my fav gif is when the make that soul bom together. and when julian pwns bat.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
there are more skills to show i can find them for you.
[Image: 2aGKf.png]

My Sprites

Signature Made By DesignHeaven
Thanks given by:
(06-26-2010, 12:28 PM)TheNave Wrote:  c'mon guys, 6 days for 2 sprite sheets isn't that impressive atall, and he could even copie alot poses from julian, just resize and overdraw it, that's obviously faster than spriting from scratch
haha... you are hard to impress, aren't you? How about a whole mod with over 10 originally sprited characters? It's not only about the quantity here. I doubt any here actually even have the motivation of spriting more than 3 original characters.

But anyway, that's beyond the point. I was merely letting the people here know about Bu Xie's notorious speed.

Fixed the link in the first post which has been updated.
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
(06-28-2010, 03:56 PM)Marshall Wrote:  
(06-26-2010, 12:28 PM)TheNave Wrote:  c'mon guys, 6 days for 2 sprite sheets isn't that impressive atall, and he could even copie alot poses from julian, just resize and overdraw it, that's obviously faster than spriting from scratch
haha... you are hard to impress, aren't you? How about a whole mod with over 10 originally sprited characters?

if you do that within a month, then I'm impressed :P

meh... you can't even complete a thing for the DC contest with ample time ~ Marshall

@Marshall
true, true, I never said I could, I'm a really lazy person and also have enough other stuff to do
Thanks given by:
(06-25-2010, 04:42 AM)Marshall Wrote:  considering the whole character creation process from concept to product only took 6 days... I'd say it's pretty impressive. Rumour has that a special version for uhm... 18 year olds and above may be released
Oh... you dirty,dirty man trying to invent something that ruin'd the M.U.G.E.N game engine (I've seen loads.). Hopefully, that won't happen, due to no *clears throat* nasty moves. Anyway, Looks great!
Thanks given by:
Wait, wasn't Julian's son Justin?

Why didn't he get the weasome Julian's moves and Julia did. D:
Awesome Weasome character anyway.

~RtXaS~
Thanks given by:
(06-28-2010, 03:56 PM)Marshall Wrote:  
haha... you are hard to impress, aren't you? How about a whole mod with over 10 originally sprited characters? It's not only about the quantity here. I doubt any here actually even have the motivation of spriting more than 3 original characters.

But anyway, that's beyond the point. I was merely letting the people here know about Bu Xie's notorious speed.
Incredible... though maybe... just maybe... I could go at that speed if I worked at a sprite quality on par with BX.(not that his sprites' are bad, but rather, simplified.)
But then I wouldn't be able to live with that. so yea. I'm slow.

And I know a guy who could do a whole character(2 sheets) in a single day, and the quality of the sprites would be no less than mine with all the time in the world invested in it.
And maybe apoc could do that too. he's freaking fast as well.

Silverthorn edited this post 07-05-2010 12:57 PM because:
I hate you all... even for a simple sprite, I can't get below 15mins. Most of the time, it exceeds 45mins tho :P
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
offtopic:
if i can recall, Gad was once a fairly fast spriter too wasnt he?
~its been a long time coming~
Thanks given by: