Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Template #16: Morpheus!
updated, look at first post.

updates:
-changed running sprites to fit the speed better. (thx forgetlatios)
Thanks given by:
I think that the 2nd frame should have more "blurry" legs. But it's only my opinion.
The answer to life, universe and everything (no, not 42) (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
the problem is that you can't really blurr template sprites, as they consist of single lines :P
Thanks given by:
(05-22-2010, 04:36 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  the problem is that you can't really blurr template sprites, as they consist of single lines :P
Nah. Let's wait for another one's opinion. Anyway, it's just good. Not only the running animation. The whole character is good.
^And by "good" I mean that you planned everything and you just KNEW what to do. That's like painting-if you REALLY know what you want to do, you'll make it better than in situation: "Oh, I've got some paint, so I'm gonna make a painting"
Thanks given by: Bamboori
lol, the name of my char is referring to the word morph :P

but what do you guys think about some general moves, like healing himself or creating a stayshield?
Thanks given by:
Stayshield: NO.
Heal: YES
Possibly a teleport too. Perhaps as an expensive hell-move. You teleport to your foe and copy them, and then throw them or sth.
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by: Bamboori
updated. look at first post.
updates:
-new attack: teleport+catch-dash
-new move: healing self
-ability to transform in lying, ice, fire and some other frames for more flexibility
Thanks given by:
lol srry bout the Skype mix-up....
rly wish to try out ur char...but im havin LF2 technical difficulty's...
i love how Morpheus throws Deep to the ground...also jumping in the air....is cool to the eye...
ummm yeah over-all i like it.... :)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Well... new version...
The only suggestion I have is about weapons; what about throwing them, instead of staying in the same place and trying to pick up the item? COM gets insane then, trying to pick up the weapon, although he can't :)
Thanks given by:
will fiw that sooner or later, but since he's mainly made for the third ctt (join it :D ), it's not THAT important.

what about a move where he catches his own teammates to transform into them?
Thanks given by: