Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nite (unfinished)
[Image: NitePreview.jpg]

[Image: nite_f.jpg]

Here he is.

His name is Nite.

And the problem I'm going to have is... D.C. ing.

Can anyone help me?

Nitemaere (full name of Nite) is my character and I got most of my idea's from PoP (Prince of Persia).

I need a tutor in D.C. ing... I can change the codes and know a lil... but I can't seem to get my character playable. T^T - -'
Thanks given by:
sry, to less time, to much to do...

Read the LFE-DC-section for instance.....
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Hypermodder is right, check out this link: clicky
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
But you also have to do some practise!

When I was a total newbie, I read the whole LFE-page!

When I finished reading whole LFE, I started making totaly overpowered chars!

So look for someone who checks out your work before you get blamed by some LFE-guys!
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
lol, well... I got everything working. I'm a rookie in Computer Programming, so I figured it out by myself last night. The thing I did wrong was, I didn't add my Character into the Data document, therefore in the game he wouldn't show. hehe... REALLY stupid mistake. ><

I know how to do everything now I think, the only thing is.... It's gonna take patience.... And I'm not the best at it... I know how to edit skills, characters and all that... I know the x and y value's etc. but I don't know how to measure them? And I'm using MS Paint... so.... no rulers.... Anyway... What do you guys think of my character? I'm trying to make him have various "Purple Fire" based attacks...

1 Idea I came up with is... A similar version of Firzen's fireworks attack... but I want it to give off only "Purple Flames" and no ice or "red" fire. How can I do this?

And oh yea... Thanks for ur support and help ^^.
Thanks given by:
Data Changing isn't all that complicated, the first thing would be to start checking out on the basics, figuring out what tags do what in the individual frames, and what properties the things have. You don't even have to memorize this stuff, seeing as how it's recorded on LFE, accessible to you (nearly) all the time.

After that it's just about creativity and using what you know to get what you want, aka "Advanced Data Changing", which is pretty much just applying the basics in more complex methods, more complex ideas.

So yeah, it doesn't take all that long to do learn the stuff, and I bet some people are willing to have a look at your work from time to time and give helpful hints, which is why there's a project section, in which I could move this anytime, upon request.

Concerning x and y values, if you use the select tool in MS Paint you can easily figure out the values by checking the numbers in the lower corners. In most cases, the first two numbers are x and y, respectively, and the second two (when selecting), would translate into w and h (width and height). It's a simple way of doing it, and it doesn't really have to get any more complicated.

Also, the character looks pretty cool, purple fire seems like a nice (yet generic) theme. Depending on how you place your ideas this might turn out to be a great character, especially for a first.
Thanks given by:
True Cirno... Moving this to the project section would fit my discription better.

"generic" hmm... how can I make my charrie more unique... I shall think about it.

And thanks for your support.
Thanks given by: