Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Interrogate Simon, Uncomfortably
When is Refridgerator gonna kick some more demon asz?
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
When is Prinz_Freece going to tell us whether or not he is Artisan or not?
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
(02-19-2016, 02:26 PM)Ramond Wrote:  When is Refridgerator gonna kick some more demon asz?
Eyyyh, not very soon, I'm afraid. I have to sort out some things first and if I get a spare minute - sure! :)

(02-19-2016, 03:49 PM)AmadisLFE Wrote:  When is Prinz_Freece going to tell us whether or not he is Artisan or not?
Judging from the fact that he hasn't posted sh*t in the thread, I don't think he's going to tell you anything.
Thanks given by:
Was I a Good Mafia or a Bad Mafia? XD

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
(02-23-2016, 05:18 PM)AmadisLFE Wrote:  Was I a Good Mafia or a Bad Mafia? XD
I honestly don't know because I lost my interest in the game quite early in the game, while you weren't in the group conversation. But judging from the fact that you didn't win the game, I couldn't call you good mafia. I'm only fascinated by mafias who make dirty tricks, get unnoticed and actually manage to win the game.
Thanks given by:
Yeah to be honest, I kind of loused out and forgot to tell MFC something, already mentioned a dozen times, also Third Party Bullshiiiiii, that completely ruined our plans.

We would of won if the Convert Monk thing didn't come out of nowhere, yes I did take a risk, because I wanted Mafia to win, not Neutral, I would have even went against Jernemies if I wanted a win here.

Question: Can man can man a man can?

Thanks given by:
I like MILF, is that bad? Do you like them? What are the cons and pros of liking them?

Do you go to the night clubs? If yes, then how many cougars are there?
Useful
Thanks given by: