Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
slowing down time
Drahcir Wrote:Actually, sorry for reviving the thread again, but is there a problem with using fall:0?

There's nothing directly speaking against it, but fall: -1 is way better since it works flawlessly. You could, of course, use fall: 0 if you wish - that's your choice...
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(05-07-2008, 05:14 PM)zxcv11791 Wrote:  my current method. simple and works fairly well

Quote:itr:
kind: 0 x: -9999 y: 100 w: 99999 h: 9999 zwidth: 9999 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 fall: -1 vrest: 8 bdefend: 100 injury: 0
effect: 5
itr_end:

a little messy but it does its job. Huge range, continuously hits the opponent so his movments are slowed down, hit spark is hidden, fall of negative 1 so it dosent go into the injured frames, bdefend of 100 so that the objects on the field don't bounce around, and effect 5 so there isn't any sound.

sorry if i suck at explaining, its better to just try it out

problems:
-have to chose between destroying all objects on the field or having them bounce around since the itr continuously hits them. I chose to just destroy them since it got kinda annoying with the bouncing...
-fire problem, opponets stay on fire but don't fall down. I think its the fall: -1 that causes it. Usually when an opponent is hit by the fire effect he falls down. I think that with fall: -1 his fall points kinda decrease so he dosen't fall down anymore and just stays there in place on fire

Any way to fix the problems? Are there any unnessary codes in it? And are there any other more effiecent methods?
that the way zxcv11791 that was'nt a bad explaining
all you have to give it is a state 3005 without a shadow and that will slow down enemies, if you opoint it and you triple it will slow down an enemy to absolute zero
Naruto: Dawn Of Era...begins a new era [Image: ndoe.png]own....
Thanks given by:
Quote:hit spark is hidden

How you did it?
needing a HEXer .-.
NSSD FORUM
Thanks given by:
with bdefend 100.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
So... state 3006 for no shadow, effect: 6 for no sound and bdefend 100 for now hit spark...

That is a great invisible Time Slower...
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
(02-21-2009, 07:02 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  So... state 3006 for no shadow, effect: 6 for no sound and bdefend 100 for now hit spark...

That is a great invisible Time Slower...

wrong, wrong, wrong
state: 3005 for no shadow, effect: 5 for no sound and h: 9999 for no hitting sparks
:D
Thanks given by: YinYin
XD
Right... state: 3006 was Henr'ys Super Arrow, wasn't it -.-

But what should the "h" be?

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
awww, thx ^^
*thinks about making hitting sparks of Amaya's attacks invisible*

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Its doesn't make a sound(when its hit a t0 or t2/weapons) or destroy weapons/t2.
I mean it doesn't hit t2 on ground .normallyslow downitr make lots of noise.Ik9 hits t2 once in mid air with bdef -1 and won't hurt them again unlike ik0 which does & cause a lots of noise
opoint: kind: 1 x: 39 action: 120 oid: ???
opoint_end:
I hope this help .
Thanks given by:
I'm sorry too for reviving it again but i can't stand anymore:) It can be with 2 ball frames: first for -fall points, it slows down time, and waiting time is 50 etc, second for taking back the fall points with same itrs with fall point: 49 and wait: 1 and next: 1000 . Thats it... So nobody stays on fire, everybody continues what they were doing...
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: