Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Moves in 1 Method TUT!!
[] 
so,i previous made a template does a chase ball when the enemy is far,and a super punch when the enemy is in range of close combat..
the thing is that lf2-hacker tried this method on KENZO,and didnt succed,hr asked to do it,like when the enemy is far he teleports and creates a glass shield behid him and kicks him on it,and when he is close he creates a glass shield and smacks him on it...
here is a simple explination:
make the teleporting frames and add in the first three frames ITR/K:3
and make the shield opoint and the kick action...
after those frames add the other frames when he opoints a shield and kicks him and thats it...
thats alsow general for any attack...
STUDY EXAMPLE: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/attachment.php?aid=1534
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hope u understand..;)
EDIT:
simple way: make frames of the long ranged attack and add in the first 3 frames the ITR/KIND:3,that the catching act: goes to the close combat attack...
My Releases (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
hm... Haven't you done this/ created a thread about it before?
Well, it wasn't a tutorial before, but this also isn't really one. I read it several times and only because I think to know what you do I can follow.
Maybe you should make it more clearly? Aso beginners should be able to understand it.( Not necessarily those who only change injury, but those who just started doing real DC).
So as far as I understand it:
In the first frames you use an itr/k: 3, means you try to catch an enemy.
When an enemy is in range, he will get catched and you go to the frames for the short range attack by using catchingact: XXX
XXX = frame for the short range attack
When there is no enemy near to your character, next: YYY will make him going to the long range attack.

This wasn't much longer, but for some people its useful to explain it in general and to explain the main steps. Like catchingact: and so on.
I don't want to say its bad what you did. The idea for that double-move was just great and it is nice that you want to make others understand it. I'm just not sure if they have understood by reading your post. I didn't really.
Btw: I hope I understood it right. Otherwise flame me .D
Thanks given by:
good one i edit the post...;)
Thanks given by:
rofl
the kenzo attack isn't finished
somehow he dissapears and don't appears anymore
Thanks given by:
make sure of the frames,and revision them..;)
Thanks given by: