Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cutscenes --- headstong
No, that is veeeeeeeeeeeeery big Mod. And I like it, 'cuz it's a good mod :P
Thanks given by:
1 Gb... that's kinda creepy... the mod is 20 times bigger then the original game o.O

There's a little thread about X-LF2, in case you're interested, click >here< ~ Blue Phoenix
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
WTF? I have only 256MB ram and it works perfect. And the reason for the size is the creators didn't compress all the bmps even the lf2 styled. Hey if this thread is solved click the solved button. Don't get off the topic.

The Topic: You should have a pic of the move or his face or whatever. If you need speacial effects you can turn the screen blank, Time stop is a dum idea. It dosen't fit in lf2 cause u see weird effects Like char vibrating. If you've a brain and know some beginer stuff you could DC this well.
[Image: illidansig1.png]
Thanks given by:
Btw how to make the BG turn to black? and i thought black=transparent in any frames...

EDIT: offtopic: XLF omega is the best mod as ever i've seen... and it has some sort of that cutscenes if u do the char's special move :)
Thanks given by:
Use a pseudo-black

Only a black with the RBG-value 0/0/0 gets transparent.. simply use 1/1/1 ^^ The difference is not really visible to eye, but the engine will still take it as black, not as transparent ^^

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
oh! and... how'd u make it sticky to the BG? is it a hex?
Thanks given by:
Nope, but the pic has a size about 2000x1000 or something and a background-state... (9997 or so) Then it will be displayed "behind" the characters and the size will cover all the screen.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
^Eh, state:9997 won't put it into the bg. For that you need a type:3 with hit_j...was it 1 or 99?
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
cqan somebody help em with my new probleme
[Image: 333wc2q.png]

only the past knows how the future looks like ~ HW
Thanks given by:
o.O You made already a (or 2?) new tread(s), there is no need to do crossposting...

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: