Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combination of duke, blaze and vincent
:) 
well, i started making some sprites from the head of duke, body of blaze (from elemental chaos) and legs of Vincent from a final fantasy char (using paint). I'm still working on it but using paint is hard and i don't have any idea of how to work the data. Just tell me what you think about the sprites ;)

[Image: mix-1.jpg]

duke made by hell_fighter
blaze made by ricky (elemental chaos)
vincent made by havoc_creator
[Image: bobmar.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dunno why, but the head looks familiar... if it's not yours, and not a part of the original 1.9c, then, I guess it wouldn't be wrong to ask the author for permission... wasn't it hell fightter?

Besides that, I must say that those graphics are really good! They're very high-quality :)
Dunno how it'll look in the game, though, but maybe you'll need to add a little flame in the first part of each punching-frame...
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Blue Phoenix Wrote:Dunno why, but the head looks familiar... if it's not yours, and not a part of the original 1.9c, then, I guess it wouldn't be wrong to ask the author for permission... wasn't it hell fightter?

Besides that, I must say that those graphics are really good! They're very high-quality :)
Dunno how it'll look in the game, though, but maybe you'll need to add a little flame in the first part of each punching-frame...

you're right, that's duke from hell_fighter but how should i ask him about that? =\ i don't know who made blaze and vincent is from havoc_creator

i already tried them out in the game replacing those on the template sprites and that's not bad for a beginning though there's still much to go :) the only problem is that i can't do anything about how to change the data ( ex. for spells etc...)
Thanks given by:
you will find that data changer on the website... its called rammichaels data changer :)

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by:
thx you helped me twice now :D
Thanks given by:
Meh, me doesn't like this one very much.
I just think his proportions and stuff just don't look very right. Also using others work to make a c+p char isn't really good either (Well, I can talk >.<)

But well, he just looks weird and not that good as I expected it to be judging from the names of the chars you used.

BTW: Blaze was made by "Ricky" if I remember correct.

And, ya I can write positive comments too, if you wondered why I made not much positive comments lately.
Thanks given by:
no problem i'll make some more modification to it =9 remember it's still not over
Thanks given by:
Lauli Wrote:BTW: Blaze was made by "Ricky" if I remember correct.
I think the first version of Blaze was made by Ricky_Mok, not sure about the second (the one used) though (?)

snorsorbet Wrote:its called rammichaels data changer
Imo Jiquera's is better since syntaxes are coloured and it has a handy search function and all.
Thanks given by:
Nice sprites.But the effect will be better if u use photo filter.
=-=-=-=-=-LvDv=-=-=-=-=-
Thanks given by:
hmm i thought the original blaze was made by kaixa but it wasn't very good so ricky_mok redid it
Thanks given by: