Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Sprite(s)-Chishio
(03-19-2009, 08:46 PM)JossuaDC Wrote:  
(03-19-2009, 08:36 PM)Chishio Wrote:  When I get my stylus to my tablet back from my friend... he is being an little %@# about it... But yah I have plans to make a character, but not of one of these sprites, I have a feeling you people will like it though.
Based on the work you've already uploaded - I can hardly wait :D

You're a great spriter and I hope you have an equally great experience in DC ;P

DC... yah about that... lets just say I am no better than a person who just found out about LF2...

Tora, on hiatus for now, I was actually thinking about doing a revamp of him and everything, making him a little more LF2 appealing.

UPDATE:
[Image: newchar.gif]
Thanks given by:
holy crap i love your sprites the last 1 is awesome
[Image: 2aGKf.png]

My Sprites

Signature Made By DesignHeaven
Thanks given by:
Another update... did this during History Class.
[Image: morph.gif]
Thanks given by:
haha, you seem to have comps in every class, right? :P
Well, what can I say, I think you're one of the best spriters here. Not much more to say. I can't really criticize a whole lot at this level, I have to admit. Just a few minor things: the left arm seems to be a little out of place (and a "little little" in general). Also, the muscle-texture at the right shoulder implies some sort of direct connection between the cheek and the arm. Looks like it is a little too high ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(03-20-2009, 04:48 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  haha, you seem to have comps in every class, right? :P
Well, what can I say, I think you're one of the best spriters here. Not much more to say. I can't really criticize a whole lot at this level, I have to admit. Just a few minor things: the left arm seems to be a little out of place (and a "little little" in general). Also, the muscle-texture at the right shoulder implies some sort of direct connection between the cheek and the arm. Looks like it is a little too high ;)

Actually we all have laptops which we tend to use in almost every class. I usually am able to finish my work a lot faster than my other classmates... so I tend to have some free-time.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Actually we all have laptops which we tend to use in almost every class. I usually am able to finish my work a lot faster than my other classmates... so I tend to have some free-time.

D**n... and no one cares on what you're doing after you are done? I wish I could do that after I finish everything I need to do in my class... I draw instead.

same here... IF I have time ~ Blue Phoenix
Thanks given by:
(03-20-2009, 10:52 PM)Apocalipsis Wrote:  
Quote:Actually we all have laptops which we tend to use in almost every class. I usually am able to finish my work a lot faster than my other classmates... so I tend to have some free-time.
D**n... and no one cares on what you're doing after you are done? I wish I could do that after I finish everything I need to do in my class... I draw instead. same here... IF I have time ~ Blue Phoenix
Well its not that no one cares... its more of they don't find out...

New sprite. It was more of shading practice so it is not one of my more elegant designs. But I still think it turned out quite well.
[Image: newcharguy.gif]

[edit] dang the transparency messed up the eyes... I will have to fix that.
Thanks given by:
dunno...but i like this sprite most also if its only shading practice....very good
[Image: 165.gif]
Thanks given by:
Update:
[Image: demonx.gif]

I was practicing free drawing here. I think it turned out quite well.
Thanks given by:
Hey, did u ever try and sprite yourself before?
Thanks given by: