Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting up DLL Compiler
How to setup RadASM to compile the dll code.
These instructions are for dummies. Most of the steps are common sense and if you're intelligent you probably don't need to read them.

Step 1:
Download this: http://www.oby.ro/masm32/m32v10r.zip
Step 2:
Extract the zip file you downloaded, and run install.exe.
Step 3:
It will ask you where to install. Select c:.
Step 4:
Press start
****The next 4 steps tell you to press OK on every window you see pop up, feel free to skip them if you think you can handle it*******
Step 5:
Warning message appears. Feel free to turn off your anti virus, or just ignore it.
Step 6:
It tells you it will install on C. Press Yes.
Step 7:
Another window appears, press OK.
Step 8:
Another window appears, press extract.
****Start reading here again****
Step 9:
Console screen appears and starts spewing text out. Wait for it to finish
Step 10:
After it finishes, a window will pop up telling you to press any key, press any key.
Step 11:
Another window appears just press yes again. Keep pressing OK/close any other windows that appear.

Congratulations! You've installed MASM32, now you need to install RadASM.

Step 1:
Download this: http://www.mediafire.com/?vmzjjvy0mzz
Step 2:
Extract it. I extracted it in C: (c:\radasm) , if u don't do that, you'll have to put c:\ in front of all the include files(read post #5 and #6).
Step 3:
run RadASM.exe which is inside the RadASM folder.

Congratulations, you've installed and ran RadASM!! Now you need to get the DLL project files and learn how to compile them.. I always post the newest version of the code here: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=2246

Step 1:
Download the newest version of the code.
Step 2:
Extract it in : RadASM > MASM> Projects . It will replace the old rarara folder
Step 3:
In RadASM, the top menu, press File. Then Open Project. Browse to RadASM > MASM > Projects > rarara > rarara.rep

Congratulations! You've opened the project. To open files in the project look at the far right side, you will see the list of files. Since I want this tutorial to apply in the future as well, I won't tell you what they are called, but double click any of them to open them.

To compile press ALT+SHIFT+F5 , or in the top menu go to Make > Build. The output dll (rarara.dll) will be in the project folder (RadASM > MASM > Projects > rarara).

To get LF2 to actually load the exe, you will need to download this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?qzkzzvhfvdv
That exe file will load rarara.dll, the dll file has to be called rarara.dll , the dll has to be in the same folder as the exe.

Congratulations! You've finished reading the tutorial on how to set it up, now you can play around with stuff, until I finish writing the whole dll framework system :p.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

I found I fail to launch LF2 after replacing the LF2.exe and the dll in the location... Error happens. The program only asked me to report the problem (to Microsoft)... :( May you tell me how to fix it?
Thanks given by:
I was worried that might happen, I suspect it is something to do with windows 7 being a pain and what not :p .

I'm 99% sure this exe should fix the issue:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ictlcgenmjd

Please tell me if that fixes it or not, cheers :D.

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
Awesome, it was fixed. Now I can change the code with RadASM. :)
Thanks given by:
m...

when i try to build (just withount any changes) it writes message below:

Code:
C:\Masm32\Bin\ML.EXE /c /coff /Cp /nologo /I"C:\Masm32\Include" "rarara.asm"
Assembling: rarara.asm
rarara.asm(10) : fatal error A1000: cannot open file : \masm32\include\windows.inc

Make error(s) occured.
Total compile time 47 ms

oops.
i already resolve problem
it's ok ^^''
Thanks given by:
you probably don't have radASM or MASM32 installed in c:.

Try changing the paths to something like:

X:\masm32\include\windows.inc

x being the drive you have masm installed in.

Thanks given by:
Lord Silva, yep-yep, tnx, it's ok ^^
Thanks given by:
Sry to bother you iév queted the thing that apepared on my loading screen

SILVA RULES !!!! ^^
but anyways ic an´t sue the states itrs features but i think i´ve done it right since silva rules appeared ^^
[Image: 333wc2q.png]

only the past knows how the future looks like ~ HW
Thanks given by:
what state I must write for holding attack defend of jump?
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2009, 08:36 AM)Andro3 Wrote:  what state I must write for holding attack defend of jump?
First of all, this doesn't belong here.
Second, you have 3 options:
1. PM Nave (but I doubt he'll tell you).
2. Post a thread in the Hex Editing section (search first) and wait for somebody to answer.
3. Learn Assembly.
Thanks given by: