Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi im a little assitance needed
hello everyone im kind of new here so i don't know very much things so i will be frank i made a charater a while back and i lost it in a reformation i had a friend make me the sprites since i have no artistic ability on computer only paper so he made me it well i need help makeing it again since my friend kinda moved away long story short can some one make the sprite and i do the moves and thing i will discribe it he uses two magnum revovler guns for his main attack his speacils was a winchester, chainsaw and cards to throw like gambit well he looks like alucard (from hellsing) mixed with van hellsing thanks to anyone that can help

oh yeah if i put this in the wrong place please tell me or move it for me im kind of new to forums thanks oh yeah his name with Agent ACE BL33D
Thanks given by:
Yep, wrong forum...
If you would have read the sticked Rules Tread for this subforum, you would know, that requests like this ("I make the DC, can somebody draw the sprites form me?") are NOT allowed.

But you could ask for transferring this tread into projects, since this char seems to be one ^^

I would help you, but i'm onlz an average DCer and can slightly mess around with Photofiltre... Spriting is difficult >.>
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
It'd be more than helpful if you add a dot at the end of your sentences. At least, capitalize your sentence beginnings....

So, to make it short: if your don't know how to sprite, try to create an image on your own. Make it as often as you can until you're satisfied with the result. Now, when you know how your character looks like, repeat that step 150 times and you're done. Spriting is in general not the difficulty entirely but the patience you need to create a whole spritesheet. Wonder if anybody would be interested in helping you....
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Hey can't u use a scanner?
They have em free in your school's library... or any local library... ;)
Put your pictures on there ask somebody to help you out...
Then email the pics to your self?
Thats how I saved my work...
Here's one, lol...
[Image: anime_0_fastflash.gif]
Oh yeh - since there's only really like idk - 50 to 100 or so users?
You could have made your username "Frank" or "Franko236" lol...
If your wondering how I did this, go to-
http://www.imagehost.org/
also they all need to be gif,png,jpg,jpeg (something else rather than .bmp)
otherwise they will come out blurry...
Use GIF Animator LE (download it)
thats another way you can convert it to gif format... ;)
look it up on google...
Thanks given by:
Well i like drawing sprites for no reason, and im kinda out of ideas for more sprites, i would draw (only some) sprites for you, but i i dont like to draw weapons or anything :) i jsut like drawing melee fighters.

One of my latest sprites are on these forums.
The thread name is "new character (name not decided)"

and if want to make a melee fighter with out guns or chainsaws, i'd be welcome to help with a few sprites :D
This is my signature.
Thanks given by: