Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
weapons
hi , im new here and im here to get your opinions on a special weapon that im going to code for my character.
hes going to be a crusader type custom and
id just like to get your ideas on which sprite i should use.

(please don't steal my sprites\comment please.)

Attached Files
.bmp   spear1.bmp (Size: 12.05 KB / Downloads: 217)
.bmp   sword1.bmp (Size: 12.05 KB / Downloads: 188)
.bmp   sword2.bmp (Size: 12.05 KB / Downloads: 181)
.bmp   sword3.bmp (Size: 12.05 KB / Downloads: 171)
Thanks given by:
at first you should do at least 1 standing sprite, so we can see wich weapon fits best.
Thanks given by:
wow, these are all good but I still prefer sword2

actually for the spear it may look weird if you code it as a normal type 1 weapon, spears should be used like LEX do it :p
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
all these weapons are extremely well-made, I'd love to see them in-game. Agree to MH, might be better if you make complete characters with such weapons, since they're a little large for just treating them like a bat or knife, for example ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
thank you for the flattering comments and as for the char pics ill put some up later(laptop running out of battery)

bp@ as for the complete chars with sprites on them as i said im making a crusader but id like to have him originally use his fists and then using itr kind 8 im going to make his wep_atk change using a checkup frame so im going to make him have two movesets one for his fists and one for his sword.
Thanks given by:
cool weaponscool
Thanks given by:
Maybe you should just release them as weapons :D
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
erm why should he do that if he wants to create a character?
on top of that the weapons dont fit as normal ones like the bat
Thanks given by:
doing that would be a waste of time, brain power, and id limit. these weapons would look horrible as a regular weapon like a bat. anyways im about to explain how i plan to make my character react to the weapon in a special way in the tutorials section.

PS: im going to make the sprites a little smaller so they fit so that's no problem
Thanks given by:
Well, these looks great, even though they´re not much LF2-styled. They look much better.
And sword 2 reminds me of Frostmourne from the Warcraft universe. It´s the nicest one as well
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by: