Poll: so, what happens when you hit the number?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
CLOSE tha thread, I've had enough already, argh; I'm exhausted and my family needs me
17.14%
6 17.14%
CONTINUE counting (you won't even notice when the number is magically and silently increased; I've heard there are ninjas and a magician in the mod-team)
31.43%
11 31.43%
monetary PRICES; no, just kidding, who would give those, seriously now? maybe at least a single small forum award? you'd say
20.00%
7 20.00%
gather in a MEETING point and resurrect the lfe-ghosts by using the darkest, blackest magic there is
31.43%
11 31.43%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.96 Average
Count Thread

Amadis used Sonic Type!, Its Super Ineffective.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
12502 :P
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
Twelve Thousand, Five Hundred Three

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by:

Thanks given by:

guess someones getting back soon :O :D

[Image: ObetoRy.png][Image: Jayt4JK.gif][Image: MC9gRte.gif?1]
Creations
Thanks given by:

You?

Thanks given by:

I Was Never Gone :p
[Image: ObetoRy.png][Image: Jayt4JK.gif][Image: MC9gRte.gif?1]
Creations
Thanks given by:

Orly?

Thanks given by:
[Image: YFbCDDe.gif]
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Gespenst