Poll: so, what happens when you hit the number?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
CLOSE tha thread, I've had enough already, argh; I'm exhausted and my family needs me
17.14%
6 17.14%
CONTINUE counting (you won't even notice when the number is magically and silently increased; I've heard there are ninjas and a magician in the mod-team)
31.43%
11 31.43%
monetary PRICES; no, just kidding, who would give those, seriously now? maybe at least a single small forum award? you'd say
20.00%
7 20.00%
gather in a MEETING point and resurrect the lfe-ghosts by using the darkest, blackest magic there is
31.43%
11 31.43%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.96 Average
Count Thread

I'm lost.. I need direction in life.
[Image: ObetoRy.png][Image: Jayt4JK.gif][Image: MC9gRte.gif?1]
Creations
Thanks given by:
Translation: ☉♇.. ☉ ♄⛢♄☉.
Key: ☉ = I/Self/Life; ♇ = Lost/Lack/Sick/Hell; ♄ = In/Need/Hold/Solid; ⛢ = Path/Direction/Spark/Key

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12939075]
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:

It could also mean: "Life sick.. Life solid spark solid life."

c r y p t i c
Thanks given by:

Where am I
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by:

yes
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
1̷̖̗̘͇̍͐̈́̇̀̓ ̸̩̼͖̯̤̮̲̳̹͋̄̊̀̏̋̒̐̚͘͜͝͝2̵̛͙͚̤͕̘̦̹͔̯̺͍̻͖̜́͌̌̍̂̒̿̄̂̍͜͠͝ ̶̜̞͇̤̒̏̒̾͗͑̊̀̀̾̊͘͘5̶̨̨̛͚̻̄̐͋̈́̔͐͌̽̂̈̽͛̊̕ ̷̨̨̙̹̼̥̘̪͎̼̺̤͉͐͋͐̎̇̎͝5̸̢̨̢̨̦̩͍̦̰̱̻̠̳̺͘͜͝͝ ̸̡̱͚̗̭͈͙̙̺̭͚̒̏̆͜6̷͙̦̱̼̘͎̠̐͆6̴̫̪̊̓6̸̨̺̎̓̃̾̎͒̈́̒

The thread you are posting in is older than four months. You might be warned for gravedigging.

STM1993 edited this post 10-16-2021 01:29 AM because:
Rapidly flashing GIF removed.
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: