Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
team-kill attack?
how can I make an attack which kills all my teamates without hurting the enemies?
Thanks given by:
I don't think there is a state that allows you to only hit team-mates, state 18 hits enemies as well...so..It might be impossible ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
It rather depends on if the attack will damage multiple enemies (or allies in this case).

I could think of two ways but they are good in different situations:

1. Grab someone in area. hold him with hurtable: 0 and summon another object. This will only render one enemy invincible.

2. Summon a ball with state: 18 and itr. It will hit anyone in the way.
Because there's no natural way to change to enemy sides (other then enemy has an itr, which requires lots of work), the object should emit another itr that only heals enemy (not state: 18 and has negative injury)

You can possibly use kind: 9, but you also need hit_a,d to change frames, and itr kind: 9 will reflect any projectile.
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2017, 03:17 AM)rewlf2 Wrote:  It rather depends on if the attack will damage multiple enemies (or allies in this case).

I could think of two ways but they are good in different situations:

1. Grab someone in area. hold him with hurtable: 0 and summon another object. This will only render one enemy invincible.

2. Summon a ball with state: 18 and itr. It will hit anyone in the way.
Because there's no natural way to change to enemy sides (other then enemy has an itr, which requires lots of work), the object should emit another itr that only heals enemy (not state: 18 and has negative injury)

You can possibly use kind: 9, but you also need hit_a,d to change frames, and itr kind: 9 will reflect any projectile.

you gave me an idea.
I can make a ball that grab an enemy (team 2) to a state which activate an attack that hurt all of his enemies (team 1)

I needed that for a battle mode that each team has a tower and when the tower dies all his teamates die with him.

thx
Thanks given by: STM1993 , Bamboori
You could modify Jan's healing angels.

Instead of healing, they could kill. Basically, ratio attacks.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: STM1993 , Bamboori , AmadisLFE , Arokh , Here I Am