Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
continue the story
In inn. Sin NO . Yo Marti Wong, what's this sh*t? Rudolf has aids-shurikens and Starsky Wong-shurikens. You...

...peanut! Where? Underwear!

"Marti, do you do?", asked BluePonik while hoovering LFE. "Pesky shurikens are my nightmare!"
"What Starsky, what Marti Wong - that's what you hear from BluePonik. Goodbye." answered lf2.net.

Shattered, broken, Ponik the phony decided to postpone his phony Sony memories.
Thanks given by:
In inn. Sin NO . Yo Marti Wong, what's this sh*t? Rudolf has aids-shurikens and Starsky Wong-shurikens. You...

"Marti, do you do?", asked BluePonik while hoovering LFE. "Pesky shurikens are my nightmare!"
"What Starsky, what Marti Wong - that's what you hear from BluePonik. Goodbye." answered lf2.net.

Then
Thanks given by:

Then, when
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:

Then, when it
Thanks given by:

Then, when it took
make sure to check my sprites!
I guarantee your eyes won't hurt! At least, they won't hurt too much :p !
Thanks given by:

Then, when it took dozens
Thanks given by:

Then, when it took dozens of
Thanks given by:

Then, when it took dozens of oxen
Thanks given by:

Then, when it took dozens of oxen-like
Thanks given by:

Then, when it took dozens of oxen-like truckers
Thanks given by: