Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
A-Mafia
(07-18-2017, 10:36 AM)Ramond Wrote:  1) If I want to send more than 3 messages at any given point, I must visit the PO. Correct?
No. You can send all 3 without visiting the PO if it's right after the day meeting (along with the action PM).

Quote:2) Your case of: "but all action PMs have been sent". If all action PMs have been sent, that includes mine, where I already specified a chain of actions. Therefore I would need to change my actions to include moving to the PO to deliver a message. However, if I can change my actions, I could then just as well use the 'normal' message delivery you introduced quite in the beginning.
The idea isn't that you'd change your mind on a whim and decide to send a PM. Remember that you'll have a chance to send an updated action PM if an event occurs. In case you send an updated action PM, you'll be able to send a new message only by going to the PO.

Quote:3) If a message is brought to the PO, it will be delivered in the same manner as the others; after the next phase. Correct?
Yes.

I have rephrased the rule. Now it's:
Quote:Messages are delivered everyday at 5:00 PM.
At 5:00 PM usually everybody would still be at the meeting. So you can expect after every meeting to go home and find any messages you might have.

Edit:
And to clarify, people of A-Village, you're not supposed to send action PMs yet. The meeting hasn't even started. I'm waiting for PMs from some players who were explicitly asked to do so in their Identity PM.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
Alright, cool, makes more sense now. However just two more things:

(07-18-2017, 10:55 AM)A-Man Wrote:  No. You can send all 3 without visiting the PO if it's right after the day meeting (along with the action PM).

You probably misread, what if I had more than 3 messages to send right after the day meeting?

And: The 3 message limit, does it count as for each day phase or in the whole game? Since you added "in total", it kind of makes it ambiguous.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: A-Man
(07-18-2017, 11:04 AM)Ramond Wrote:  You probably misread, what if I had more than 3 messages to send right after the day meeting?
Aha, yes I did. You can't send more than 3 messages in a single day.

Quote:And: The 3 message limit, does it count as for each day phase or in the whole game? Since you added "in total", it kind of makes it ambiguous.
Nope. Just 3 messages per a day. Thanks for pointing it out.

Thanks given by: Ramond
come on guys get your a** moving with those PMs I wanna get this started and lynch ramond please
You all must have really thought you will get away playing this game without me.

Well too bad for you. Because I am playing in stead of ManguDai.

HAHAHAHA
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: A-Man
yeah whatever just send your pm faster yeah?
Thanks given by: the mad maskman
Guys if you ever see a writing style that looks like very wow so such, know that someone is imitating me. dont trust that message.
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Prologue: "The Suit of Doom"

Click for narration.

In a far far away land, lies "A-Village". That's it. That's what it was called, "A-Village". Pretty boring, you might think. But legend has it that it was built on the remnants or what was the downfall of "New Haven"; a town that housed a battle of wits and blood between two groups representing good and evil. According to the legend, the battle ended when the equilibrium was disturbed as a third group representing dazzling light had come to play. This lead to the intervention of demons of the underworld and the subsequent doom of the entire town. The stories were often told, but they were never truly perceived as "history". But everybody's perception of these stories would soon change when a series of murder incidents would break in to the village by a shady group of people. Residents began to speculate that these events are the works of the devils in the stories and what not, and the tranquillity of the the village was disturbed. Soon after, the cops have finally managed to apprehend the mastermind of the group, and he was executed on the spot. That was great news for most. A-Village was finally seeing peace again. But that left a bitter taste in the mouths of a minority.

During the burial of the heinous criminal, a soldier had uncovered a piece of paper in the criminal's pocket. The soldier had unfolded the paper to see a message written in blood. His peers would witness as his pupils dilate, and his face show an unprecedented expression of terror. No eyes have ever looked so hesitant as the eyes of this man as he tiptoed over the lines of the message with his eyesight. The content of the message was rather cryptic, but its gist was very clear: the battle was far from over. The king of the village was informed posthaste. Without further delay, the king had ordered for an emergency meeting with the residents to discuss what seems to be the fate of the village. The ominous sound of the bell at its  center would echo again across its empty streets, awakening the agony and pressure buried in the residents hearts. Very few managed to overcome the pressure. Some had found their escape with a cup of poison. Others thought a stab wound would be more merciful. The trebuchet was fired to signal the location of the gathering; the flaming pumpkins shot skywards, which meant that the gathering was at the center of the village. Brave ten soldiers have made it to the meeting place. Skipping the interludes, the king would start reading the message as his face goes pale:

[Image: 90gtbRO.jpg]

It's 08:00. At the village center is: The King, AmadisLFE, Bamboori, Ramond, Rhino.Freak, mfc, the mad maskman, TORNADO, LutiChris, empirefantasy and Simoneon.

Everybody couldn't help but notice a playful dog in its adolescence that came following LutiChris. But as soon as the mad maskman entered, it calmed down. She was probably intimidated by the mad maskman's massive bear-like build.

But now is not the time for play. The meeting has started. Discuss.

(There will be no accusation phase today)

A-Village's map: (Click to View)
Note: Do NOT turn in action PMs yet.

Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak , the mad maskman , Bamboori
Nice! Lots of effort put into this!

*cough*
I mean, that is horrible! Let's hope to stay safe and investigate who might be causing trouble in near future!
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
"ROOOOOAAAAAAR! I'M A BEAR!"

so it finally started.
make sure to check my sprites!
I guarantee your eyes won't hurt! At least, they won't hurt too much :p !
Thanks given by: