Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A-Mafia
(07-18-2017, 10:36 AM)Ramond Wrote:  1) If I want to send more than 3 messages at any given point, I must visit the PO. Correct?
No. You can send all 3 without visiting the PO if it's right after the day meeting (along with the action PM).

Quote:2) Your case of: "but all action PMs have been sent". If all action PMs have been sent, that includes mine, where I already specified a chain of actions. Therefore I would need to change my actions to include moving to the PO to deliver a message. However, if I can change my actions, I could then just as well use the 'normal' message delivery you introduced quite in the beginning.
The idea isn't that you'd change your mind on a whim and decide to send a PM. Remember that you'll have a chance to send an updated action PM if an event occurs. In case you send an updated action PM, you'll be able to send a new message only by going to the PO.

Quote:3) If a message is brought to the PO, it will be delivered in the same manner as the others; after the next phase. Correct?
Yes.

I have rephrased the rule. Now it's:
Quote:Messages are delivered everyday at 5:00 PM.
At 5:00 PM usually everybody would still be at the meeting. So you can expect after every meeting to go home and find any messages you might have.

Edit:
And to clarify, people of A-Village, you're not supposed to send action PMs yet. The meeting hasn't even started. I'm waiting for PMs from some players who were explicitly asked to do so in their Identity PM.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
Alright, cool, makes more sense now. However just two more things:

(07-18-2017, 10:55 AM)A-Man Wrote:  No. You can send all 3 without visiting the PO if it's right after the day meeting (along with the action PM).

You probably misread, what if I had more than 3 messages to send right after the day meeting?

And: The 3 message limit, does it count as for each day phase or in the whole game? Since you added "in total", it kind of makes it ambiguous.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
The meme is real (Click to View)
Thanks given by: A-Man
(07-18-2017, 11:04 AM)Ramond Wrote:  You probably misread, what if I had more than 3 messages to send right after the day meeting?
Aha, yes I did. You can't send more than 3 messages in a single day.

Quote:And: The 3 message limit, does it count as for each day phase or in the whole game? Since you added "in total", it kind of makes it ambiguous.
Nope. Just 3 messages per a day. Thanks for pointing it out.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: Ramond
come on guys get your a** moving with those PMs I wanna get this started and lynch ramond please
Thanks given by: Bamboori , the mad maskman
You all must have really thought you will get away playing this game without me.

Well too bad for you. Because I am playing in stead of ManguDai.

HAHAHAHA
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: A-Man
yeah whatever just send your pm faster yeah?
Thanks given by: