Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One-hit clone
? 
Hello guys! i got a problems of making a one-hit clone. Rudolf clone will going to dead if hitted but mine doesn't know why it has full hp. can anyone tell me how to make one-hit clone?

sorry for my bad english...
Thanks given by:
rudolf clone is no 1-hit it's just 10 hp, while yours starts with 500 hp

this is hardcoded in ID, so you can't really do it simply

the best way i think is to create seperate character that's being spawned and make him next 1000 after he gets beaten to (so next 1000 either in hurt frames or lying)
Thanks given by:
You can use cpoint to "throw" the spawned character, that will reduce its max hp and normal hp so, throwinjury: 490 . I'm no expert but you could look at characters such as Bamboori's Morpheus to see how to grab a friendly character, or you could spawn the character in freeze-frames and grab him from there, in which case you don't need the friendly-fire state.

Alternatively you can just do this. (P.S. "this" is clickable.)
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Well you can opoint a "rudolph" who immediately transforms into desired character :)
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2017, 03:40 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  Well you can opoint a "rudolph" who immediately transforms into desired character :)

Alternatively, Julian. IDs 5 and 52 are hardcoded to spawn clones with 10 hp, any other will have 500 (applies to balls as well, just for the record).

If you want to create a single character without using a mod, then this method is out of question. If you wish to have clones have exactly X hp, then you'll need to
opoint:
them and then, in a
<frame>
with
state: 18
, use an
itr:
which will deal 500-X damage. Note that the clones will regenerate health, though, so the longer he stays alive, the more hp he will have.

With the one hit-thing, you'd be otherwise better off to use the method @Gad explained in post #2.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: