Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jut wanna know about exe
:[ 
Hummm..... .does anyone know how to extract files from NTSD exe??  And how to add files in exe? ٩( 'ω' )و ( im curious at a same time just want to study about exe ✧٩(の❛ᴗ❛ の)۶)
Hummm..... .does anyone how to extract files from NTSD exe?? And how to add files in exe? ٩( 'ω' )و ( im curious at a same time just want to study about exe ✧٩(の❛ᴗ❛ の)۶) 🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏
CLICK the pic to DOWNLOAD
[Image: Zepo.png]
Thanks given by:
No need to double-thread in first place. Also, what is with you guys' obsession to study NTSD? Vanilla LF2 alone brings enough headaches to understand its workings and a modified version wouldn't make it any easier. If you are actually interested in the raw game mechanics (which I assume you are as you posted twice in the exe-section), then first delve into the original LF2 and once you know how those things work, you should actually be able to discern the exe edits quite easily.

As for data, the Adv DCing section contains quite a few techniques. Most of the time, an exe-edit would just save a couple DC-workarounds.

Sprites, there isn't much to study anyways. Screenshot and zoom would be your best friend in studying shading, I guess.

Just so that I'm clear, I'm not going to help you unmolebox (because iirc, that thing was moleboxed) the game. If you can't find anything proper on google, then just give up and do the things outlined above.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: