Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[List] Fun characters
Going back 10-15 years in time, I created this template character that killed everyone by screaming with a high-pitched voice and making some sexy movement we shall not further explain :D

Basically, it was a fun character. Simple, made in one hour, completely random. It is this kind of characters I think we miss in LF2, especially now that we've seen about everything of LF2 and spriting epic stuff becomes too time-consuming because less people are interested in actually playing them.

What I mean by fun characters: fruit, weird monsters, weird moves, poop, basically everything a 15-year old dude would think of haha. I've seen a banana as character somewhere, and there's more fun characters out there.

If you know a fun character, please share! Characters with a download link provided, I can put in a list here.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: A-Man
You might be talking about the char in gad's ppmod mod, ybanana, if i'm not mistaken. But it was really good, both in sprites and moves, and is probably supposed to be a boss. I forgot where the page of the mod is, but at least you know where it is ;) .
make sure to check my sprites!
I guarantee your eyes won't hurt! At least, they won't hurt too much :p !
Thanks given by:
You might like this :
https://youtu.be/wkHVeh_aeVs
Thanks given by: letoangt