Poll: How do you feel about LF2-Evolution
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Excited! Can't wait for download!
62.50%
10 62.50%
Can be improved
31.25%
5 31.25%
Indifferent
0%
0 0%
Not downloading it.
6.25%
1 6.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 Evolution
(06-24-2011, 10:59 PM)Evolution Wrote:  Well the picture attached was a poor example.

It was also a poor example cause it was a jpeg picture.
When posting pics try going for png files ;)
The weather aspect seems quite interesting.
Thanks given by:
New preview of the mission stages: http://www.metacafe.com/w/6653496 ;)
[Image: signaturervq.th.jpg]
Thanks given by: Whaat
Ok, so now one of the last kinks to work on is HEX editing the computer player AI. Looking at this thread, http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=489, I'm beginning to think I must lack a half decent brain, because I can't even get past step one :D

Many of the new characters use either Woody or Dennis's ID of 9 and 10, so I'm trying to copy their AI into a new ID, so all characters can appear in stage modes. Problem is, following Silva's thread, after pressing CTRL+F, and pasting the command, it doesn't do anything. I don't see the next three lines on the next step.

I use Ollydbg for LF2 v2.0. Anyone have a simpler solution, for someone with maybe a quarter decent brain at HEX? :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------

update 6/14/11:

So after much more effort spent trying to copy AIs, nothing has worked. That's why this mod's release will be on standby until further notice. Again, I am asking help from you- any member who knows how to copy AIs, to help finish this mod. All that's needed to be done is:
-copy ID 9 to ID 55
-copy ID 10 to ID 56, 57, 58, 59.

thanks, and in the meantime, maybe I'll start new characters.
Thanks given by:
Wow, that's old! I remember TinoX was working on it about 4 years ago.:)
Thanks given by:
Is the project over?
Thanks given by:
(08-21-2018, 06:10 PM)xgone Wrote:  Is the project over?

This project has been completed. I have moved on to new endeavors over the years (currently enjoying the game, Spelunky 2). The files are still on my old computer stored away somewhere. If enough LF2 die-hards are still around that wants to play, I will release the files.

-Evolution
Thanks given by:
i would like to download! please share your work, thank you so much
Thanks given by: memskey
(01-29-2022, 09:00 PM)Evolution Wrote:  

This project has been completed. I have moved on to new endeavors over the years (currently enjoying the game, Spelunky 2). The files are still on my old computer stored away somewhere. If enough LF2 die-hards are still around that wants to play, I will release the files.

-Evolution

I would really love if you could share with us :D
Thanks given by:
(01-29-2022, 09:00 PM)Evolution Wrote:  

-Evolution

Please release it. A lot of die-hard LF2 fans asking for it now. Please and Happy 2023!
Thanks given by:
Please release the files ✨️
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: