Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
+18/21 topics.
Have you ever been in this situation when you are a guy or a girl(sounds like a pokemon) and you must commit/have? a intercourse but in which you are not using any protection. I understand using contraceptive pills but I mean no condom this time. Do you consider it brave, foolish, normal, or?

I want to know your thoughts about it.

To share my story. Once I was in a situation like that and I did not had any protection with me, neither she did. She had that "sex-drive", so am I. We talked about responsability and stuff. I said, maybe other time, she was supporting that but also she kind a was dissapointed. Have you been in similar situation. Do you support my choice or think that I was foolish and coward not to do that? We ain't into any relationship. Neither we were drunk. Just to share, chat about things like that, prevent mistakes that have a high cost.
Useful
Thanks given by:
Good job. Many on your position would still go for it.

If ur 100% sure that both of you are clean(2virgins for example) you could optionally go on. There are so many sicknesses that you could catch, I think it is not worth to take this risk.

And Yes, if you dont want to end up with a little brat, like I did also consider that. We also thought she had a safe day :P.
Thanks given by: Bamboori , STM1993 , LutiChris , AmadisLFE
Petting without intercourse
\thread
Thanks given by: