Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to continue a sub-project
How to continue a sub-project:
A 'sub-project' is, in the case of LF2 extended, any character/bg/attack related to this mod.

You are allowed to use the files belonging to the characters/bgs if the creator(s) give you permission for it. This means you can release it as an individual character and make it the way you like it. However, please do give credit to the creators.

Arcane, Ariel, JoHo15, Rhino.Freak and me gave permission to open the project for all to see and edit.
- Nino -> Arcane, Ariel, Memento (feel free to continue)
- Daniel -> Memento (feel free to continue)
- Icy mountain -> Ariel (feel free to continue)
- General -> Ariel (feel free to continue)
- Werewolf guy (no name) - JoHo15 (feel free to continue)
- Ice minion - (feel free to continue)
- Wizard - Mono (ask permission) (feel free to continue)
- Originals Woody/Louis - Memento&Arcane (feel free to continue)

There's a decent amount of progress on Nino, Daniel and the werewolf guy. I am not 100% about the progress on the general, but I think Ariel has some files for the general on his pc. If there's a question about any sub-project, ask for information in the existing topic.

When you continue an LF2 extended sub-project, please make a new topic in the projects section.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: Bamboori , You'rHighness
Wizard is property of LF2 Extended. Feel free to use as long you give credit to LF2 extended team and me.
Useful
Thanks given by: Memento
(10-20-2016, 06:14 PM)Mono Wrote:  Wizard is property of LF2 Extended. Feel free to use as long you give credit to LF2 extended team and me.

Thanks Mono! I'll edit the post.

I can't be bothered with spriting right now, but if anybody continues with sprites for Nino/Wizard/General, I'd love to help on data still.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
Actualy give credit just to LF Extended team
Useful
Thanks given by: