Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP!!
! 
OK recently i have been posting some useless threads....

But this one is really important whenever i try to download any thing from fileplanet chrome automatically blocks it...

it displays:-

The site ahead contains harmful programs

Attackers on www.lf-empire.de might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit).

if i try to ignore it and download it just says:-

XXXX may harm your browsing experience , so chrome has blocked it

Thanks in advance to whoever has a solution and has posted it

LIFE DEDICATED TO LF2

Thanks given by:
Its a known issue. Basically Google for some reason thinks LFE has viruses, most likely because of the old advertisement toolbar in LF2's installer, but the downloads are perfectly safe.

In the meantime its still possible to download from LFE from Chrome, it'd just take a few extra steps:
1) in the red security error page, click "Details" on the bottom left.
2) It will show "If you understand the risks to your security, you may visit this site before the harmful programs have been removed." Click the "visit this site" link.
3) Now you'll be able to download. However, sometimes Chrome still thinks the download is malicious "xxx may harm your browsing experience, so Chrome has blocked it". When that happens, go to your downloads tab, and click "Recover Malicious File". There'd be a popup, and then you click "Keep anyway".
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: the lf2 fan
This should totally get fixed, and it is not very hard. I had the same problem at HFE because of the HF Toolbar.

Basically the administrator should:

1. Check each file with https://www.virustotal.com
  2. The "infected" files should get the bad parts removed. Eg. The LF2 installer should be replaced by LF2 files directly, without the toolbar.
  3. Re-upload the files without the bad parts.
  4. Request google to review the site for malware: https://developers.google.com/webmasters...est_review
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by: Som1Lse , A-Man , the lf2 fan , STM1993
Thanks to both of you
LIFE DEDICATED TO LF2

Thanks given by: