Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LF2 verss!
:D hey guys i am new in town i have created something amazimg vers of lf2

since you dont know me. here a lil showoff

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by: Bupkis , AmadisLFE , Hate , Sevendogs
Hey penew, welcome to LFE!

Doesn't look too bad. Do you have more screenshots or videos from in-game you can show us, or even a download of your mod?
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Hey buddy,Thanks for an instant reply.

Now i really want to get attach to you guys,cus you are long time moderators.

now the mod hasn't developed by 100%.So me and my guys are working a liitle late so it will take time to upload a video or mod.

And by the way the character has every move that the sprite shows.Not too bad huh.
Thanks given by:
hard to tell what the moves do from a single pic ;)
Thanks given by:
from image looks like a mod of unbalanced chars. i bet a bandit from your mod is as strong as julian. i don't like this kind of mods but good luck anyway. ;) (i may be wrong and the chars are balanced, but if they are change the image) also i see sten from an lf2 mod(forgot the name) and well if he's in your mod, it sure is unbalanced, + i assume he isn't your so please credit its creator
Thanks given by:
Unbalanced=Overpowered?

dude do you think the creator of so clean n clear sprites(Not praising myself)could do something which brings the whole game down.no I got the inspiration of modding after playing myself X-Lf2.From there i got Sten(thanking the creator) The characters were insane and crazy as hell firing 10 blast in 1 sec running a 100 miles an hour (not insulting the makers)Geez. I have just taken the sten sprites for my mod.And as far as your concern the characters powerlevels are as same as LF2v.2.0.
Thanks given by: Sevendogs
oh, so it's a mod with flashy moves but balanced? like lf2 new alpha? will the original chars have new attack sprites and combos? if it's got flashy moves AND it is balanced then it sure will be a great mod but it will be a chalenge. also will there be a sten revamp in your mod? oh and if you want a little help with data just tell me. ;)
Thanks given by:
yea the characters have new blast,combos,moves...........................and even guns.i want to show u guys someting more,but i dont see the attach option :p :p :p
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2016, 10:15 PM)penew Wrote:  yea the characters have new blast,combos,moves...........................and even guns.i want to show u guys someting more,but i dont see the attach option :p :p :p

u can always upload your images on sites like imgur.com in seconds and then post the image link in brackets like this: [img]image-url[/img]
Thanks given by:
Has any of this made it to LF2 already? Or are you still in a planning stage?

What people here mean by screenshots are images captured from your LF2 mod running. I want to see these cool guns and moves in action. Perhaps in a Youtube video you can link to here. You can record a video with a program called "Fraps" (http://www.fraps.com/download.php). Im sure you'll figure out how to upload a video to Youtube.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: