Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quality chars
Most of 'em are into this one.

https://www.4shared.com/rar/oVh1sAlBca/LF2.html
Thanks given by:
what are you talking about? :s
make sure to check my sprites!
I guarantee your eyes won't hurt! At least, they won't hurt too much :p !
Thanks given by:
He's making a joke. In his opinion all the user creations suck and the original chars marti wong made were top quality for their  liking
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
no, actually he posted a huge character collection. most of them were posted here thought.
Thanks given by:
(06-23-2017, 01:05 AM)the mad maskman Wrote:  what are you talking about?  :s

No jokes,  :D  I enjoy alot the chars made by other players (some of them are really creative! And some of them for sure should be into the original game), so I added lots of them into a LF2 modified version (I select the best Chars, I mean no overpowered ones, Backgrounds, Weapons, Musics and Sounds in my opinion that the game can run ok before it crash). I just uploaded the link to download.  :D
Thanks given by:
and a new character will be added to the collection!
After having been tragically de-clawed, Quill the Cat overcame this newfound disability by becoming an expert in the use of knives. Pulling blades seemingly from nowhere, Quill can throw them from any position, or use them for incredible melee combos. If you want to play as a kitty, doing flips and slicing open Little Fighters with amazing acrobatic knifeplay, then look no further. (description from the mainsite)
link
Thanks given by: