Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
how many character (max.) we can play in LF2?
Hi All,

I have modified LF2 original data files from 14-16 character to almost 100 in OS - Win XP SP2. This was ran successfully. Then I have upgraded OS to Win 7, there the count is reduced to 80 or less, then in Win 10 the count is again reduced to 64 max..

I play LF2 only in Vs mode and not stage mode.

1. Is there any way to keep the count same or is it dependent on OS?

Please, share your valuable thoughts.
Thanks given by:
I bet your takling about 100 bandits in stage mode. If not then what chars your talking about.

if my bet is right i have the best solution.

Simoneon edited this post 09-05-2016 04:46 PM because:
I like the suspense going on but could you please share the solution with everyone whenever you have it?
Thanks given by:
Hi!

What lf2 version is? and can you please show us data.txt file?
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2016, 03:56 PM)penew Wrote:  I bet your takling about 100 bandits in stage mode. If not then what chars your talking about.

if my bet is right i have the best solution.

I play LF2 only in Vs mode and not stage mode.

(09-05-2016, 10:04 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  Hi!

What lf2 version is? and can you please show us data.txt file?

LF2 version - 2.0a

data.txt is attached

Attached Files
.txt   data.txt (Size: 10.54 KB / Downloads: 125)
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2016, 05:03 AM)kairunotabi Wrote:  I think makfighter is talking about how many characters you can add. Anyway, he has 100 characters, as he upgrade the version of his OS (which is Windows), the number of characters usable decreased albeit the amount of characters in his data.txt is over 100.

I don't know why either (I haven't installed 100 characters before and probably never will)

yes, you understood it correctly.
Thanks given by:
weird becaouse as far as i know 2.0a allows until to 500 id in data.txt file.

But to exted this limits you can use any custom exe. Try neora engine or you may try lf2 100 objects (find it in mainsite), there are also other engines around that allows 100 id.
Thanks given by: