Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Essential appz for LF2 (links library)
>>Data Changer v1.5<<
Author: Jiquera Mondilano (modified by Rammichael)
Description: Data changer for LF2. used to create/edit the data for characters/objects

>>Visual Frame maker<<
Author: Azriel
Description: Allows you to perform data changing with an interface. Not as highly advanced as it can be, but it does the job. Good for learning how to set the coordinates and areas of data changing.

>>LF2 Ultimate Patcher<<
Author: Rammichael
Description: Patcher for LF2. Allows you to change the character password, disable sound, change the background colour (only for version 1.9c), change the copyright, add the resource icon to the LF2 title bar and maximize the LF2 window. Very useful.

>>LF2 FPS Changer<<
Author: Rammichael
Description: Speed changer for LF2. Allows you to speed up/slow down the LF2 game. Good if you want to train in lag. You must have the LF2 exe open before you can use it. LF2 always returns to the normal speed after it is closed and reopened.

Resource Hacker
Mirror 1 : >>Europe<<
Mirror 2 : >>Australia<<
Author: Angus Johnson
Description: Allows you to modify the LF2(and other programs)'s exe's resources and images. With this you can create your own LF2 skins! For the official site link, go >>here<<. You can get it in other languages there. There are also more detailed explanations there.

>>Camstudio 2.0<<
Description: A program that allows you to record a part of your screen. You can set to a fixed sized region, but u have to click in the centre of that region again when u want to start recording. OR, you can just select Region, and u would have to drag onto the region to record and it will start recording when u release the mouse button.
For a more detailed explanation on recording, click >>here<<

Virtualdub
>>Europe<<
>>North America<<
>>South America<<
>>Asia<<
>>Australia<<

Description: VirtualDub is a video capture/processing utility for 32-bit Windows platforms (95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP), licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL). It lacks the editing power of a general-purpose editor such as Adobe Premiere, but is streamlined for fast linear operations over video. It has batch-processing capabilities for processing large numbers of files and can be extended with third-party video filters. VirtualDub is mainly geared toward processing AVI files, although it can read (not write) MPEG-1 and also handle sets of BMP images.

>>Ollydbg 1.10<<
Author: Oleh Yuschuk
Description: Vital tool for hex editing. Check the hex editing section for more info about exe editing.

>>Cheat engine<<
Author: Dark Byte
Description: Used to check values in memory while a program is running. Use this in conjunction with Ollydbg to discover/invent new functions for lf2.

>>CFG Patcher<<
Author: Dkomian, Silva, Rammichael, MH-Razen, Blue Phoenix
Description: Contains a lot of patches on how to improve your lf2.exe - new functions, easier color changing, and a bunch more.

>>Lf cfg patcher gui<<
Author: just_a_phil
Description: An gui version of the normal lf patcher

====================================================================
If there are more programs, please pm MH, BP or Azriel (or if you have any updates to the info)

Azriel~
Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak , Deep
The ultimate patcher is awesome. I really needed a screen maximiser. Its totally cool.

[Image: woopuserbarcopymb5.jpg]
[Image: chelseafcfancopyta4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
added the cfg-patcher :)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Ahem,hi I'm new here.
I wanted to ask that when I click on the link for FPS Changer , it says username n' password are required.When I enter (mine username/password) it does nothing bt the same window reopens again,asking for Username n' Password .
* Help Wanted *
Thanks given by:
You should maybe put in your Data Workstation ^^
Or at least you should add it, when it's finished...
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: