Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: Lordan and Laydan (nearly done)
[Image: cLSHZee.png]
Hello from Czech, Little fighter friends! I have come with my new two characters:)
- Lordan and Laydan Char. (Laydan is still in progress.)
(...sry for not rly proper English...)

Introduction
- Lordan is a heavy warrior with mace, but not really experienced in magic (Tried fighting with every char, and think its balanced :) )
- Laydan is sorceress, weak in close combat but, really skilled with air magic, cant throw and pick up heavy objects (work nice).
Description
My work include:
- Char: New moves for two characters Lordan and laydan. New weapon, (mace) can be created only by Lordan, new moves: for example, milk in pocket :) .
Laydan is done by 70% becouse of my weak DC skills, so it take a litle bit of time to create what I want :) .
...[/inv]
Screenshots
Tells you more than 1000 words!
Example:
Screenshot (Click to View)
Screenshot (Click to View)
Download
Lordan and Laydan
http://www.megafileupload.com/723l/Lorda...Laydan.rar
Credits
Thanks to RAMON, that helped me solve problem in Data changing.
Laydan costume inspired by https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236...a34cd5.jpg
Thanks given by: A-Man , Gespenst , nhatnamyugi
Lordan is just Davis with the following changes:
* Faster walk speed, shorter jump/dash distance, apparently a slightly higher jump.
* D>A can only be rapidfired with A only up to the 5th shot, after that you must recast D>A.
* D^A is angled forward a bit, a bit weaker and less costly, so the standard Davis double uppercut combo doesn't work anymore (which is okay, but the graphics looks jerky).
* DvA has 2 extra punches.
* D^J is no longer leap attack. Instead he uhh... hops slightly up and forward while drinking, going "YAH YAH YAH" instead of the drinking sound, and then healing with state 1700. The regular leap attack combo inputs have not been removed appropriately.
* D>J is a new move where he summons a mace. broken_weapon.dat is provided but it doesn't do anything.

Laydan is just Jan with a slight thematic change in that she uses her orb to spark electricity, even uses Jan's ball id & data. Creator did not remove the unnecessary jan_2 & jan_3 sprites. I didn't try using weapons.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: filiop
I like your chars' sprites idea very much. Laydan_f is very beautiful to me. Love your style. Good job, my friend, and be better next time ;).
Thanks given by: filiop
(06-30-2016, 05:33 AM)nhatnamyugi Wrote:  I like your chars' sprites idea very much. Laydan_f is very beautiful to me. Love your style. Good job, my friend, and be better next time ;).

Thank you, I will try to be better. Now I will focus only on one char. and try to polish it to maximum :D
Thanks given by: