Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
does anyone have this version Sonic vs LF2??
:thumbs up: 
Hi, I'm new here, I need this mod Sonic vs LF2 but i can't find any links to down. heard that creator deteled all download links coz people keep stealing his pics, :s :s . So, if you still have it, please send it to me, thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt7FBpl1wCA
Thanks given by:
Well, if it's what the author of the mod wishes for, then so it should be. Right?
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
No, I think he is selfish, he made a great mod, shared it on internet, then shut it down coz such a ridiculous reason. What would you think if Marti Wong kept his LF2 for himself??
Thanks given by:
I'm not sure I'd have had anything against Marti and Starsky in particular, but try this:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/83k09j..._v1.1a.exe

Edit: This is version v1.1a. I'm not sure whether it's the same one being played in the video.

@v: I understand your frustration, but even though. It's still his, and he can do whatever he wants to do with it. Now let's keep it at that, shall we ;)
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
Thank you, I appreciate it. I think you're doing it right. You just saved a great great great lf2 mod from its talented selfish creator.
Thanks given by:
On a somewhat related-ish note, I originally planned to submit the mod to LFE but for the reasons below, I'll let it fade into oblivion. Tl;dr: get this thing off your computer ASAP!

This game is known to perform activities that go well beyond the capabilities of what an LF2-mod or any game, for that matter, should do. A little overview of the things it does are listed in this video.

There is a thread on Reddit that digs a bit further into the details (thanks to @STM1993 for linking it to me). I'm gonna save you and me the hassle of typing everything down here and urge you to read the original sources instead.

So, to make it short, get this game off your computers, run a virus check and/or use system restore. Just do not install or run the Sonic vs LF2 mod in any version that spooks around!

-----

For the record, the version @A-Man posted may be a little outdated as it doesn't require admin-privs and therefore may be not capable of bricking your entire system. It nevertheless tries to connect to the developer's server for whatever reason which is a prerequisite for starting the game. Now, the server is down, so the game itself is unplayable.

Again, while there are discussions whether this is malware, junkware, ransomware, or whateverware, this game raises quite a number of ethical questions. Remove it and forget that this thing has ever existed.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: STM1993 , rewlf2 , xgone , hahahaha1 , Flying Kicker
(01-21-2018, 09:14 AM)Silverthorn Wrote:  Again, while there are discussions whether this is malware, junkware, ransomware, or whateverware, this game raises quite a number of ethical questions. Remove it and forget that this thing has ever existed.

While this game has been disabled, the creator (now possibly in the name of SonicFan) is speculated to be still lurking in internet, and may create more fangames that try to crack your computers. Keep alert about his existence and be careful on what you're going to install.
Thanks given by: Silverthorn , Flying Kicker
LMAOOOOO!That DEV is out of his mind!
HOly .........
Creeppy...
Thanks given by:
God no, it's so sad to know that. A good mod, i had a lot of fun with it, but the way that creator did made it worse.
Thanks given by: