Poll: Choice is yours
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Happy to see me
75.00%
3 75.00%
Unhappy to see me
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Time No See Guys. I'm Muhasen Labeeb.
:) 
(04-25-2016, 04:54 PM)Marko Wrote:  welcome back

and i am sure laboob was an honest mistake

EDIT:
"Do forgive LutiChris though, since he's not as careful as you are when typing usernames."
hahahaha lol

off the topic, i srsly still think it's pretty hard to mispell an "o" for an "e" in the word labeeb even using dvorak system (if ones is used to it), it would require a really awakward, unnatural finger movement since "a" "e" "i" "o" "u" are the most used letters and therefore the most trained ones. It seems liek a suddle mistake, but it's huge actually.

(04-25-2016, 05:40 PM)A-Man Wrote:  
(04-25-2016, 04:54 PM)Marko Wrote:  and i am sure laboob was an honest mistake
Oh, of course, it must be. If you, Labeeb, think it's difficult to mistype O for an E, then you're wrong if you consider LutiChris is using a DVORAK keyboard (a keyboard optimized for speed and efficiency), where these 2 buttons are placed side by side:
[Image: keyboard.jpg]

Do forgive LutiChris though, since he's not as careful as you are when typing usernames.

(04-25-2016, 06:16 PM)mfc Wrote:  
(04-25-2016, 05:40 PM)A-Man Wrote:  
(04-25-2016, 04:54 PM)Marko Wrote:  and i am sure laboob was an honest mistake
Oh, of course, it must be. If you, Labeeb, think it's difficult to mistype O for an E, then you're wrong if you consider LutiChris is using a DVORAK keyboard (a keyboard optimized for speed and efficiency), where these 2 buttons are placed side by side:
Do forgive LutiChris though, since he's not as careful as you are when typing usernames.

It was definitely an innocent mistake, no doubts.
[Image: WxNAoI8l.png]

Ohwww man My Name isn't that bad or Hard. Loooool I see you guys are giving Best shots at Correcting my name. I Really touched by you guys. Anyway Thanks and Its ok for spelling wrong on my name. I am not mad for that.

I am Just Happy to see you all. Realllllly.
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome back to LFE.....

Yes thats all I have to say xD. Its always good to have LF2 players around.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Yeah.

looks like vote shows mfc is unhappy to see me. Was I his enemy or what'?
Thanks given by:
Yeah he was your enemy because no one wanted to agree to the Winwin and Blue Ponik name change he made for Yinyin and Blue Phoenix respectively.

Also...Why are you voting for yourself the first one? Its pretty stupid to vote for your own poll xD.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
yeah it seems a bit narcissistic, im sure if you were given the option to like your own posts you'd do that too
don't waste your energy concerning yourself over what other people think about you.
seeking validation is the same as saying "tell me who i am! Tell me what i'm worth!" doing the opposite will boost your self confidence.
Also in the grand scheme of things, mfc is the least person you should be worried about as far as enemies go.
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak , Jahvansi , AmadisLFE
Its just an startup open surprise thread. I like my self so I vote myself. And that is not the question/line u should ask or say. Anyway quit the Hi bye thing and say Did something big happened while i was gone?
Thanks given by:
Well, you missed our big sprite contest that BP put out in late november.

Contest #22: SPRITE CHALLENGE (Oct/Nov, 2015)

and i see.... we stopped doing Member of the Month rewards.. since the contest started.

you can find plenty of some other stuff in the projects sections but these two were eye catching for me

LF2 Dashboard
Multiserver 2.0

and here's some of my 2015 work that i posted a few days ago
Luti's Portfolio
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Simoneon , MH-LABEEB
Ok. I see. Thanks for spending time with me. I am very Pleasured. Bye,
Thanks given by:
Hi, welcome back.
Useful
Thanks given by: