Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RaMafia 2
I do understand it a bit. But even after all inquisitors are gone, we'll have 2 werewolves left and no ways of even remotely figuring out them. So... Yeah it fails in the long run benefitting only the wolfies.
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
@A-Man
that doesn't make the inquisitor useless, he can still gather information and reveal it at the end, and if there is a second town sided inquisitor he can do that aswell, and finally by crossing both lists you can figure out who's werwolf and who isn't... but revealing them early on the other hand, puts them in danger and will lead to mafia knights blocking their abilities
Thanks given by:
mfc, how would he know? he has all the alignments figured out already. of course he wouldn't know that the ww's are not revealed, he doesn't need to know that. he already knows who are the ww's. and maybe he's the ww inquisitor himself? which is basically just a better town inquisitor version anyway (he already knows all the alignments but on top of that also gains the ability to fake it).
oh, a-man. you're in some deep
Thanks given by:
1-Suppose a self-proclaimed town-aligned inquisitor appears and claims to have checked X, and that his results returned that X is a werewolf, what would you do?

---I will note his words and with enough evidence, I will lynch the WW.

2-Suppose you choose to lynch X, and he dies, is he really a werewolf just because that inquisitor said so?

---No, you don't follow Inquisitor's words directly. You keep a list of his claims and when the time comes, you cross-compare with other information sources.

3-When will you ever confirm X is town or werewolf?

---When multiple information sources correlate and lies become exposed.

4-Suppose werewolves killed someone at night, and it turned out that person is an inquisitor, what does this suggest about that inquisitor's alignment?

---We cannot know, but his words and list are worthy of inspection for finding the truth.

5-What would you do if a scout comes afterwards and reports he's found another inquisitor?

---Well, that scout didn't do a good thing then, he should have kept it for himself. He threatened the life of a potential townie inquisitor.

6-Given all this, should werewolves really care, or even want, to kill an inquisitor?

---Yes, because they are the biggest threat for WW. because Alignment is not revealed upon death.

And finally, I cannot see much use in scouts' abilities. They can only help building a coherent list with Inquisitors. And help figuring out lying people. (If people dare lying in this serious game that is.)
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Woah! Hold your horses A-man. Inquisitor (Town) is the most important role in my opinion. That's the only way you can identify a Werewolf. What you are suggesting is going to get all the Inquisitors getting massacred. If all of them die, hour do you propose that we know that the alignment of a person is Werewolf or not with concrete proof?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[Image: 11twnjn.png]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I need a spriter to help in my All Stars Project.. So if anyone interested, please contact me.
Thanks given by:
Hmm now that I think about it, an inquisitor's word doesn't matter. I can claim to be one and say Simon is werewolf. But it doesn't prove anything. Even if after I die, my word is meaningless since you cannot determine whether I was a werewolf aligned inquisitor or townie aligned. Inquisitor would be beneficial if his role alignment was revealed after death. But I still don't buy the idea of killing them all first.
It doesn't achieve anything, and will at the end only allow 1 werewolf kill and several townie kill.
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
Anyways, I'm hoping for knight-protection... knights cannot protect themself so they might aswell use their ability on me... and to prevent multiple knights from protecting me at the same time, I came up with a small little system:

This is the player list:
1. LutiChris
2. MangaD
3. Tornado
4. Neeragon
5. empirefantasy
6. TheNave
7. A-Man
8. mfc
9. Simoneon
10. Rhino.Freak
11. Bamboori

if you're a Town-Aligned knight and you're on the top half of this list:
1. LutiChris
2. MangaD
3. Tornado
4. Neeragon
please protect me on all Nights with uneven numbers, like Night 1, 3, 5 etc

and if you're on the bottom half of the list:
5. empirefantasy
7. A-Man
9. Simoneon
10. Rhino.Freak
11. Bamboori
please protect me on all Nights with even numbers, like Night 2, 4, 6 etc

I'm assuming there are 2 town knights in this game, and ofc they might both be on the bottom list or both be on the top list, but that's the only system I could think of that has a rather high chance at being sucessful to protect me every night without revealing anyones role...

also, I do understand that you might not trust me yet at this point and maybe think I'm trying to "waste" your abilities so I won't be mad if I still die... I'm just a half-usefull Inquisitor afterall as I most likely be roleblocked every second night
Thanks given by:
I have to say that A-Mans logic seems flawed to me.
And sorry for revealing roles so soon, I was not thinking about private talk.
But. How should I know who to trust/pm without any knowledge?
Thanks given by:
I'd like to say A-man may not be a werewolf. Sure his logic is rather weird but I HIGHLY doubt that a werewolf would try to convince everyone to kill inquisitors on 1st day. Just my thoughts.
My new life motto!
Thanks given by: mfc
(03-20-2016, 06:34 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  But. How should I know who to trust/pm without any knowledge?

You cannot know just yet but you are free to ask people their opinions etc. Just don't give them important info for they might be evil. Be the unsqueezable sponge!
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak , Bamboori