Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old crappy characters pack (102 characters)
So I uploaded 102 characters into a single pack, to make it easier to download.
It weights only 25MB, so it's worth downloading, for nostalgic purposes I assume.

MOST OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE TO BE FOUND NOWHERE! So it really is a suprise to see them again.
If somebody's interested to know the authors of some of these characters, just ask - because I know most of those characters who made what.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=8254...7400137960

Click here to download

Those are some of the characters:

Cheers! Discuss; tell me your memories. :)
Admin of Little Fighter Israel - www.littlefighter.co.il
Thanks given by: Jahvansi , STM1993
Just downloaded, will look through them briefly rather than play them, may edit this post later.
I must note that its a chore to unzip everything since the files are not nicely stored and may overlap. Also, master_chang & stonedavis who are downloaded from FireAndIce's old site have been password locked.

The green ones are those I find noteworthy.

I have a few old stuff lying around as well... maybe I should upload them. Would also be nice if someone had Divac & Johnson(ice davis & fire john) - specifically Daviac.nvm found him.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: Jahvansi , AmadisLFE
Tell me which authors you would like to see!

Cheers! :)

STM1993 edited this post 02-23-2016 01:51 AM because:
Better to keep the character pack threads in one thread if possible. Hard to remember which authors I'd want though.

Btw, I just tried the FirenOfLight download, I'm surprised its still up, last time I tried it apparently didn't work, and in hindsight it actually looks kinda ugly =O
Thanks given by:
Wow, STM1993, such a great contribiute. It was a joy to read it.

As you see, many of the characters' names on the mainsite are wrongly named so I reuploaded. Even some of the files I uploaded are wrongly named (WoodyEX with the purple hair and bandana is called Stealth Woody [probably renamed as such before release], Kaki Rudolf is also called Orange Rudolf and "Gar" is, as you noticed, Zero).

The Aemoniac version I uploaded is the debugged one and therefore it's easier to install. As you can see, many LFE's characters or other old characters (such as Demoniac and Iceman) are incomplete with data and sound effects, so I chose to reupload them.

(02-21-2016, 11:43 PM)STM1993 Wrote:  [*]angelWoody - TheLittleRealm, though oddly I don't remember him. Sprite is on mainsite as WoodyMod3, there is data for him flying. I don't think I tried him.

Appears to have 4 versions. The first is Do's sprite (no data), and then it was modified by CFighter with orange hair to Woody ARC and there are 2 others (in the file I uploaded).

Then there's a modified Woody ARC. Makes you wonder how many times the characters were rewritten. :p

(02-21-2016, 11:43 PM)STM1993 Wrote:  [*]Firzen-EX - I don't think this is the FirzenEX I know. The skin used is the one where Firzen has guns, but he shoots an aqua beam instead of the usual yellow. Never played it.
I might upload the other version if you want. :)

(02-21-2016, 11:43 PM)STM1993 Wrote:  [*]Phoenix - Pure data Rudolf mod (only rudolf.dat). I think he might be on mainsite based on name.
I uploaded the data version so that's highly likely.

(02-21-2016, 11:43 PM)STM1993 Wrote:  [*]SuperWoody - AeroDynamic's SuperWoody sprite(TheLittleRealm)! I can't believe we don't have it on mainsite, its my favourite Woody skin, my only complaint being the spriter making Woody's hand move for Teleport.
It was *almost* long gone by LFE's age.. So unsuprisingly it's nowhere to be found.

(02-21-2016, 11:43 PM)STM1993 Wrote:  [*]DarkFiren - I got it from TheLittleRealm, and I remember there being a completely white like candlewax version too... too bad that white Firen of light sprite is lost forever.
Why are you so sure? :D There was a working mirror in as late as 2009. ;) Though obviously the rarest TheLittleRealm's character is Firen of Light.
Thanks given by:
(02-21-2016, 07:34 PM)$Kate$ Wrote:  So I uploaded 102 characters into a single pack, to make it easier to download.
It weights only 25MB, so it's worth downloading, for nostalgic purposes I assume.

MOST OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE TO BE FOUND NOWHERE! So it really is a suprise to see them again.
If somebody's interested to know the authors of some of these characters, just ask - because I know most of those characters who made what.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=8254...7400137960

Click here to download

Those are some of the characters:

Cheers! Discuss; tell me your memories. :)

The link is not working for me, man :/
Thanks given by:
(02-21-2016, 11:43 PM)STM1993 Wrote:  Also, master_chang & stonedavis who are downloaded from FireAndIce's old site have been password locked.

Mind you, he is still active on LF-Empire and the official site forum. He is the creator of Ninja Fighter Online (based on his old Naruto LF2 Mod).
Thanks given by: