Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RaMafia Special - The End
somin plz.. don't i look ready to u
[Image: vegeta_ready_to_fight_gif_by_gman20999-d7qv249.gif]

also, id like to point out that once again i'll be sketching the deaths for this round.
so good luck to all and may you have a slow and painful death!

edit: i join.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: A-Man , LutiChris , AmadisLFE
@prince_freeza, nah man, you weren't added to the list. fortunately the game didn't start, otherwise you would have been left behind!
Thanks given by:
(01-23-2016, 10:15 AM)prince_freeza Wrote:  and may you have a slow and painful death!
OMG YOU ARE EVUL! xD
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Game will start in 2 to 3 hours earliest, I will still accept sign-ups until then.

I would like to emphasize that Ghost Talk will be disabled for this round. But don't fret, even after you're dead, there's a small chance it might not actually be totally over for you.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak
oh boi oh boi oh boi

I like trains.
Thanks given by:
So ghost talk disabled = Ghost cannot post or talk privately about game anywhere ever, right?
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-24-2016, 12:12 AM)mfc Wrote:  So ghost talk disabled = Ghost cannot post or talk privately about game anywhere ever, right?

Yeah that's what it is.
But looks like we're gonna have necromancers to revive people from dead! :p
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
Am I late for the sign-up?

Ramond edited this post 01-24-2016 11:18 AM because:
No, just in time! You're also lucky my internet got cut off unexpectedly last night so I couldn't start it :p but welcome aboard!
Thanks given by:
You can join in, same for you @Hate , it will make the game more fun!.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Ramond needs to go somewhere in an hour, but when he returns he will make the necessary preparations to distribute and send out the roles! Sign-ups still possible until then!
With the current amount of players, there will be an initial Town:Mafia ratio of 12:5.

List of Players (Click to View)
List of Roles (Click to View)
Specific Rulesets (Click to View)
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: