Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrong forums
While being banned for calling someone a b*tch, I noticed that I have access to the heroquest sub-forum and the whatever lfe mod .. and the extended sub-forum disapeared:
[Image: aaaf44d.png]
I also enjoyed playing the test versions of heroquest:
[Image: a33f1f2.png]
I liked this blaze guy:
[Image: a650360.png]
oh and next time when you ban someone make sure you protect over people's privite stuff.
see you when I see ya ..
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: MangaD , Deep
Looks like messed up permissions. Maybe you should have pm'ed @Blue Phoenix though, because now everyone knows about those forums...
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by:
maybe you should stop acting like a lil b*tch.

[Image: gNNAleS.png]
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
(12-28-2015, 05:58 PM)prince_freeza Wrote:  maybe you should stop acting like a lil b*tch.

[Image: gNNAleS.png]
about an hour ago.. same time when this topic was started.

and your f***ing little b*tch point is?

edit: if you're pointing that I hacked your forum you may know that am not intrested in your small proboards dead trash can.

edit2: @Azriel and you also didn't see the post before this ^^ AT ALL
[Image: f373489.png]

Azriel edited this post 12-28-2015 06:18 PM because:
You need to learn to respect others.
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
Thanks given by:
@Housemate
If for nothing else, think about this: when you grow older, do you want to re-read your forum posts that you made 3 years ago and realize, "wow I was being a noob", or look back and think "wow I'm glad I was pro". (whatever noob or pro mean, let your future self decide)

Respect for others is when, even when they do something bad, you don't say bad things to them. Even when you have the ability to.

Example: I have permissions to ban you for breaking the rules, but I rather not. I prefer that you stop calling other people bad things, not just on these forums, but everywhere else (e.g. in school).

Edit:
No I did see it, but stop and count:
- the number of bad actions you took (1 f-word, multiple b-words + insults, 1 forum hack)
- the number of bad actions taken against you (1 b-word, but you ran the forum hack script first)

Can you truthfully say and believe that you are not at fault? Do not point at others when you still have things you need to fix about yourself.
Thanks given by: MangaD , Rhino.Freak , STM1993 , MnM , Deep , AmadisLFE
(12-28-2015, 06:38 PM)Azriel Wrote:  @Housemate
If for nothing else, think about this: when you grow older, do you want to re-read your forum posts that you made 3 years ago and realize, "wow I was being a noob", or look back and think "wow I'm glad I was pro". (whatever noob or pro mean, let your future self decide)

Respect for others is when, even when they do something bad, you don't say bad things to them. Even when you have the ability to.

Example: I have permissions to ban you for breaking the rules, but I rather not. I prefer that you stop calling other people bad things, not just on these forums, but everywhere else (e.g. in school).

wow am also a college boy.
Thanks given by:
What happened Housemate? Please, stay calm. You seem terribly upset about something, and it's best if you avoid posting until you feel better.

@mods: It's only fair PF gets warned just like how Housemate was for what he's said, regardless of what Housemate has done - outside these forums, if I may add - to deserve being called that.

Azriel edited this post 12-28-2015 08:38 PM because:
I warned neither as I think it's apt that we have discussion. The point of discussion is progress not victory.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: prince ABDQ
(12-28-2015, 08:22 PM)A-Man Wrote:  regardless of what Housemate has done.

I did not hack his stupid forums.
Thanks given by: prince ABDQ
Hey pf don't exuse people without any proof.
Thanks given by: Hate
I'm respecting Azriel's decision not to warn both Pf & Housemate for now, so let me get a few things straight.

Firstly, regarding this topic itself, we appreciate Housemate's honesty in mentioning that a private subforum is visible while banned. This is likely an oversight with viewing permissions as MangaD mentioned that none of us were aware of. However, it would've been wiser to PM @Blue Phoenix directly rather than post in the forum itself for all to see. This is afterall, a security/privacy issue that can only be fixed by an admin. You also didn't have to be passive-aggressive about it.

Secondly, regarding Pf's post. It is true that Pf could have posted without calling HM names. While 13th zone is not LFE's concern, we do take accusations of hacking by a member seriously due to its implications on LFE itself.

Last but not least, for the sake of transparency and discussion, I would like to bring up @Housemate's recent behavior(ie: past 5 days).

On 25th December 2015, HM gravedigged an old thread just to call another member an idiot. Here's a screenshot of the disposed post. Simon disposed of the post and then gave a warning for etiquette.

On 26th December 2015, HM made two separate posts containing a link to sketchtoy drawings.
The first one was relatively mild, but it was still spam. This is the sketch link.
The second one, prior to editting on my part, was a spam post with a long vertical page stretch, and the 2nd link was tagged with [ inv ]. These are the links: (1) and (2). I warned HM for his spamming behavior, although I could've also warned it as a case for basically insulting the community with it because of the 2nd link.

Shortly after I disposed of that second post, HM made a report.
[Image: 5CFLBZ8.png]
Simon saw the report before I did, and banned HM for 2 days, for insulting a mod. I did not object.

And right now, I'm already seeing a new possible offense. prince ABDQ & Housemate share the same IP. Double-accounting is against the rules.
EDIT: Okay, if what Arcane pointed out is true, they are indeed brothers.

@Housemate, please explain your recent behavior. What has been troubling you? What has LFE done against you?
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: A-Man , Rhino.Freak , Deep , AmadisLFE , Ariyan