Poll: Contest #22: Spriting challenge - Theme 3 (Game/Anime)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[Image: VANoBRL.png]
1.52%
1 1.52%
[Image: P8hMuVu.png]
1.52%
1 1.52%
[Image: HwU4POA.png]
10.61%
7 10.61%
[Image: IzAMJ11.png]
16.67%
11 16.67%
[Image: d742f47.png]
10.61%
7 10.61%
[Image: ckqbwXi.gif]
24.24%
16 24.24%
[Image: vNjTcDO.png]
7.58%
5 7.58%
[Image: IZXI0yX.png]
10.61%
7 10.61%
[Image: FKcwg7R.png]
16.67%
11 16.67%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #22: Spriting challenge - Theme 3 (Game/Anime)
The goal of this contest was to create several sprites, each with their own theme. This thread is dedicated to the

3rd theme: Character from a video-game or an anime of your choice

In total, 9 entries have been submitted to this category! These are the entries (in no particular order):
[Image: VANoBRL.png] @AmadisLFEVegeta (Dragon Ball)
Reference (Click to View)
[Image: P8hMuVu.png] @A-ManCharacter from Karate Champ
[Image: HwU4POA.png] Anon 1Saitama (One Punch Man)
[Image: IzAMJ11.png] Anon 2Augustus Cole (Gears of War)
[Image: d742f47.png] Anon 3Jin Kazama (Tekken 5)
[Image: ckqbwXi.gif] Anon 4Saitama (One Punch Man)
[Image: vNjTcDO.png] Anon 5Kanna (Inuyasha)
[Image: IZXI0yX.png] Anon 6Jonathan Joestar
[Image: FKcwg7R.png] Anon 7Trafalgar (One Piece)

Please vote for your favorite(s) till Sunday, December 6th!!

Subsequenty, the scoreboard will be determined as follows:
  • The winner of this poll receives 11 points, the second receives 10, the third gets 9, and so on.
  • If two places tie, they will receive equal points. For example: there are two winners --> both will receive 11 points, the next lower in votes will be treated as third and hence receives 9 points.
  • I am keeping track of who gets how many points. In the end, I will sum those up, announce the scoreboard, and, of course, the winners.

May the odds be ever in your favor :p
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: LutiChris , MangaD , Rhino.Freak , A-Man , Gespenst
[Image: vNjTcDO.png] is so beautifully made. Not really lf2-animation friendly but contest doesnt have such rules.
Good work Anon5kun!!

Dammit Anon7san because you were so late telling admins who you actually sprited, we had to search it manually!
Deep Search (Click to View)
Cool sprite, even though I have never seen that character before, was able to tell that he had a lil beard on his chin.
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Okay, so, even though I made myself a table to not miss any entry, one submission managed to slip through. Sorry about that!

For equal chances, I reset the poll, so if you have already voted, please do so again. Thanks!

Thanks given by:
2 Saitamas! And I was really close to doing one myself.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
[Image: VANoBRL.png]- "I am the prince of the two and a half saiyan" Vegeta. A simple edit of Deep. Don't know if it's the character which was made into sprite or the shading with low contrast.

[Image: P8hMuVu.png]- Sorry but looks nothing like the game character.

[Image: HwU4POA.png]-All the hype for saitama. Don't know much about him but the eyes in the sprite could be at somewhere middle. Nice pose.

[Image: IzAMJ11.png]- A big serious man here. He looks serious but in the sprite, I say he has too much hair compared to reference (nitpicker). Simple and the creator of sprite did not over did with the details.

[Image: d742f47.png]- The man who beat ogre. Hmn. Good sprite, cannot say anything.

[Image: ckqbwXi.gif] - This guy again. Animation is well handled.

[Image: vNjTcDO.png]- Kanna. Sprite looks so small. I wonder, why it's so small, it's hard to see some details.

[Image: IZXI0yX.png]- Jojo. Hair shading bugs me most. It looks flat but that pose thou.

[Image: FKcwg7R.png]- His eyes, why so black?, well I know who made it and I congratulate you on such good sprite. Also, his hat could be more like in the reference unless it's different one.
Useful
Thanks given by:

Thanks given by:
[quote='A-Man' pid='198890' dateline='1448950723']
Thats not really a Copy and Paste, xD, My other one was and Thanks, I was going to replace Vegeta with Bojack but I couldn't finish it in time, specially since I forgot about the contest for quite a few days.

God Dammit Nappa
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2015, 06:08 AM)AmadisLFE Wrote:  Thats not really a Copy and Paste, xD, My other one was and Thanks, I was going to replace Vegeta with Bojack but I couldn't finish it in time, specially since I forgot about the contest for quite a few days.

God Dammit Nappa
Ah, I am very sorry then. I should've made my own judgement. I didn't vote based on that fact though, so its still fair.
So you and I are still fighting for the 8th place (even though it seems like we're both going to be that XD)

Thanks given by:
Polls closed! Thanks for your votes!

Please keep an eye on the entries-thread where I will reveal the results in a moment :)

Thanks given by: