Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadpool Character
Hi everybody, haven't been a part of the LF2 world in a long time and would like to come back and make some individual characters that anyone who is up to it can make the data for them and I provide the sprites, very rusty on making characters but I feel I can get the hang of it again if you give me some time, I really want to make this Deadpool character because ive been playing the marvel game on my phone lately and its been on my mind ever since, here is what ive done so far. Please hit me up with some criticism because I know its not up to par with most spriters now a days, so much talent out there now!!

Old Stance
[Image: Dead%20Pool%20Stance_zpsxtdfx9lc.gif]
New Stance
[Image: DeadPool_Stance_zpsm2nztiwy.gif]
Walk
[Image: DeadPool_Walk_zpsjyxtum4n.gif]
Run
[Image: DeadPool_Run_zpstzxgh4iq.gif]
Carrying
[Image: Carrying_zpsyrftoddy.gif]
Basic Attack
[Image: DeadPool_Basic%20Attack_zpsuiifpymm.gif]
Updated Sprites
[Image: Dead%20Pool_0_zps6iuqtc6q.png]
Thanks given by: LutiChris , STM1993
Welcome back, Tinox.
I hope you're not too late here.
Thanks given by:
The first skill could use some leg movement.
Looks like he's just sliding.

I can do data if you want.

edit: hmm actually I guess it also depends if I'm busy with other projects and real lifes.

Thanks given by:
(10-27-2015, 11:51 AM)bashscrazy Wrote:  The first skill could use some leg movement.
Looks like he's just sliding.

I can do data if you want.

edit: hmm actually I guess it also depends if I'm busy with other projects and real lifes.

You think maybe making him run forward as he stabs along would make more sense?
Thanks given by:
really neat when your finish show us gifs and screenshots of your character
Thanks given by:
(10-28-2015, 02:29 AM)sk4t3curse Wrote:  really neat when your finish show us gifs and screenshots of your character

I will! im just going to post up the sprites and gifs as I go along and who ever wants to create the data for the character, by all means, will work on some sprites right now for about 2 hours, ill see what I come up with

EDIT:
Re-did the stance, was never good at posture but I think this is a bit better and changed the breathing a bit too, this is just a gif but it looks way better in game.

New Stance
[Image: new%20stance_zpshdmt5txr.gif]

Walk
[Image: Walk_zpsq9lj1pxc.gif]

Basic Attack (Decided to make the skill into his hard hit for his basic attack)
[Image: Basic%20Attack_zpskgdfsw70.gif]

Updated Sprites
[Image: Dead%20Pool_0_zps9hbctfmv.png]
Thanks given by:
Looking good. The stance though, there is a sudden jerk in the pelvis area.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
Damn I don't get why did u give him a knife instead of katana.
Thanks given by:
(10-28-2015, 11:01 AM)Doctor A Wrote:  Looking good. The stance though, there is a sudden jerk in the pelvis area.
Yea I know, if you plug it in into the game though it looks natural with in game speed, the gif animator I have only animates at certain increments so it doesn't do his sprites much justice.

(10-28-2015, 11:40 AM)Gad Wrote:  Damn I don't get why did u give him a knife instead of katana.
he will have some katana moves, im using most of his skills from the video game he is out of so he will also get a machine gun, katana, pistols and maybe a scooter
Thanks given by:
Shouldn't you be able to see the katana (or both if you're going to add 2) 'holstered' on his backside though?
Thanks given by: